March 2014 Challenge

Options
New Month, New Challenge

"Life's New Journey"

Everyone's Invited!!!!! flowerforyou

This is a personal accountability and motivational challenge.

Two years ago I decided it was time to get healthy, so I could be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 23 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life.

I knew that I could not do it alone so I started a challenge group here. For this challenge you enter your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners are calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the March Challenge. First weigh-in would be February 28th and every Friday after that.

There will also be daily food and exercise mini challenges posted on the home page for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and February 28th things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing your "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling smile wink

Replies

• laleonadr
    laleonadr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I am interested =)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,966 Member
    Options
    I want in for sure!
  • Havent did a challenge in YEARS on here. So I am def interested in joining in on this!!! I had my own lil challenge in mind to start March 1st but this right here will give me the EXTRA BOOST and PUSH I need!!!
  • BecciJoWilding
    BecciJoWilding Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm interested
  • whollybologna
    whollybologna Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in the challenge for sure, but my weight would come from the Monday before. That's when my group weighs in.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I just started on here and while I am doing good with food I need to do better on exercise. Maybe this will help.
  • lanniemcvern
    lanniemcvern Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I'm struggling with staying motivated, and this might help.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I love this Challenge... I'm ready for the march one to come... keep on the excel sheet please and thanks
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Please keep me in the group - love the accountability!! :flowerforyou:
  • sunnyjewels73
    Options
    Thinking about joining! I really want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
  • raquelmaharaj
    raquelmaharaj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Need the motivation.
  • Stac2015
    Options
    I'm interested in the challenge, new to the board and need the challenge
  • FFFSTRUSKA
    FFFSTRUSKA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also! Send it to me.
  • bballchck2412
    Options
    I'm in!!! Need the accountability : )
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Keep me in please:)
  • ttruhol
    ttruhol Posts: 4,326 Member
    Options
    Hi, I slacked off a bit ( a lot) in February, but am ready for March, please include me!
    Thank you!
  • HerNewLife24
    Options
    Nervous to share, but willing to try because I have been going no where for years. Just turned 50 and want to live a healthier life!
  • HealthyAgain61
    Options
    Count me in - I need some serious motivation. Sounds like fun.
  • dreamer48216
    Options
    I'd like to play too! :)
  • h20islife
    h20islife Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    this is sounds great im so in