• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Can't lose 'em if you don't wear 'em.

:laugh: :laugh: :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Just had this issue not too long ago myself. Bought some new cute, smaller ones, was an awesome feeling!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i love shopping. enjoy.
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    Take them off so you don't lose them then?

Usually when I lose my panties I have a good story to go along with it like "So I was in the back seat of this guy's truck..."

Gotta love that!
  • irleshay
    irleshay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Go, you! Celebrate and go shopping. I have never had that problem, but I did lose my ring once. Found it at the bottom of a grocery bag. Yikes. Was time to get it resized.
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    All week I am walking around pulling my panties up!! All I can say is , GOOD THING I AM WEARING PANTS !!!! LOLOLOL

I think its time to go panty shopping ! LOL

Congratulations and thank you for the laugh!!
  • gidgette1972
    gidgette1972 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking to myself about the same thing today !!
  • degeorgeff
    degeorgeff Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was just mentioning this same problem today to my Fiance. I love the progress but def didnt think that would be such an issue.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Whatever! They are my drawers and I will call them what I want!!!!! ;)
  • andit001
    andit001 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Take them off so you don't lose them then?

Usually when I lose my panties I have a good story to go along with it like "So I was in the back seat of this guy's truck..."

Go on....

JonsnowGoTready.gif

Zelda is a girl. Link isn't.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Congrats on the NSV! When I lose my underwear, it's usually thanks to the washing machine or dryer.
  • kezzola
    kezzola Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I prefer to call them knickers.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I see that most females have an issue with the word panties. So if they arent called panties, what are they called?

Women's undergarment? Underwear? Underroos? Underclothes? Briefs? Britches? Pantaloons?

None of these are even remotely as good as the words Panty or Panties.
    i am going to start referring to all of my panties as underroos.

One time in high school I noticed that a pair of panties from the dryer was stuck to the sleeve of the sweater I had just put on during a cold math class. It's a good thing that I don't embarrass easily!
    lol this happened to me too. my junior(?) year of high school, in AP prob & stats i think. 'cept i didn't notice, and they fell to the floor, and a dude in the class sitting nearby picked them up and handed them to me saying something like "i think you dropped these". i definitely do embarrass easily, and was pretty mortified lol
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    haha YES!!
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I see that most females have an issue with the word panties. So if they arent called panties, what are they called?

Women's undergarment? Underwear? Underroos? Underclothes? Briefs? Britches? Pantaloons?

None of these are even remotely as good as the words Panty or Panties.

we call them knickers where I come from :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    A couple of times now they started slipping down when I've been shopping because I didn't realise they were a size too big when I put them on and had to hitch them up all the time. That is embarrassing!

From now on I'm taking some advice from here and throwing them out mid shopping trip. Horrible feeling thinking they are going to end up on the floor!!! Just have to remember not to bend over in a dress :blushing:
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would love to think I could let them fall and step out of them without breaking my stride, and never even blink....

They would have to be nicer undies though. The ones I have now are just embarrassing, I wouldn't own up to them. LOL
  • Tanteee
    Tanteee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I hate the word panties.

Me too....that and Undies.

Better than drawers.

Agreed ! Reminds me of what my grandma called them.

Knickers!
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    An aunt of mine once had a pair fall down when she was on a bus during the 1960's. the man next to her picked them up and put them in his pocket. The aunt and my mum always retold the story with the idea that the man was extremely gallant.

I expect in truth he took them home for a good sniff
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!