Big dinner :( Please help !!

Options
I just had dinner which consisted of a small bowl that had some spinach, tofu, cucumbers, black beans, baby corns, chickpeas and a lot of guacamole as opposed to dressing. As well as this I had some sweet potatoes that were little bites not the full potato and some squash and zuchinni but these were covered in some butter.

Is this gonna lead to weight gain if I'm planning on going to the gym tonight in a few hours?

I also have done my first day of level two of 30DS today so

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Unless your guac was pure sour cream and your squash was swimming butter, I am willing to bet you have undereaten today.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I just had dinner which consisted of a small bowl that had some spinach, tofu, cucumbers, black beans, baby corns, chickpeas and a lot of guacamole as opposed to dressing. As well as this I had some sweet potatoes that were little bites not the full potato and some squash and zuchinni but these were covered in some butter.

Is this gonna lead to weight gain if I'm planning on going to the gym tonight in a few hours?

I also have done my first day of level two of 30DS today so

really? my dinner will consist of 2 chicken breast and stirfried veggies and potatoe wedges..and I wont gain weight even tho I am not working out today.
  • j34lr
    j34lr Posts: 32
    Options
    I don't understand how I could feel so full right now if I've undereaten..
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Log it and find out how many calories were in it - all the tools are here on Myfitnesspal for you to do so.

Although even if it was a lot of calories you are hardly going to gain a significant amount of weight from it.
  • ladycadaverous
    ladycadaverous Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In my opinion you will be fine. Avocados are good fat. Butter is a different story..however I feell you will A.O.K:)
  • j34lr
    j34lr Posts: 32
    Options
    So then I'm supposed to feel this full after a meal? It doesn't mean I've over eaten?
  • norcalskater
    norcalskater Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    lol don't sweat it. That is a reeeeeally healthy meal you just had. I was expecting before I clicked on this that you just had a burger, fries, milk shake. Also every single day can lead to weigh gain of several lbs. It's just water weight though and it will pass in hours. It's probably the carbs that have you feeling so full.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Where is the big dinner?