New here, Long way to go. Looking for support!

Options
Hello. I am 47 years old, and have made a commitment to turn 50 in the best shape of my life. I have 101 pounds to lose and will need all the help I can get. I am very motivated and am getting started today!

Replies

• AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 42 year old mom of two trying to lose weight.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. Good for you in taking the first step in becoming the best you that you can be. Feel free to add me as well. And I wish you luck in your fitness journey.
  • steph0315
    steph0315 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add. I have a long way to go as well, and I hope we can help keep each other motivated.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome and feel free to add me!!!
  • kammyrios
    kammyrios Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome!
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tammy 44 years old and quite a bit more weight to lose, good luck
    Anyone can add me.....
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm also 47 & would like to lose another 80-100# over the next year and a half and work on toning and strengthening too. I have 4 kids - 2 grown & two in high school, but no Grands yet. Feel free to add me - I log every day.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me.
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 pounds since Mid May of 2013 using this site. I have met a lot a great people that have helped me stay motivated and connected to the process. I would love to help you on your journey, maybe connect you to some of the great folks that keep me pushing every day. Feel free to add me.
  • diamond31687
    diamond31687 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I just started my journey on February 29th. I'm 5'2 starting weight 191 pounds my goal weight is 150 so I have a long way to go! Looking for support because temptation is hard I have an addiction to sweets but I'm determined to lose this weight !
  • sparklenbling
    Options
    Hello I am 48 mom of two teenage boys...looking to release 80lbs!! Just joined today too and am looking for friends to help support!! Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Fell free to add me. I have lost 7 lbs so far with just watching what I have been eating.
  • CaHusker
    Options
    Welcome to a great community. I use the app on my iphone everyday and it helps keep me focused and in line. Feel free to add me, I am not a troll. Busy working family Man I am
  • susie3g
    susie3g Posts: 267
    Options
    I'm on here daily. Feel free to add me. I'm willing to offer support and motivation in hopes for the same.
  • MaJacobs75
    Options
    Welcome! Love to have as many supporters that would love the be friends also! I've been off and on my diet a few times and finally had a reality check when my weight was getting out of control, so now I've been working hard and it has really showed results! Most of those were results were from all my friends at home and at MFPs!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 51, and have dropped 44 of my targeted 104. I've "met" lots of nice, supportive people here along the way. It's great to have a team cheering you on. I'll send you a request. (And I'm happy to receive others as well).
    Cheers.
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Barb and I'm 51!!! I have about 150 lbs to lose. Lost 54 so far!!!! Feel free to add me!!! :happy:
  • AshleyAnn9
    Options
    Hi there. Welcome :) feel free to add me.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I live here....:)