need friends!!!!!

Options
So i've had the app for some time now but have sketchy use mainly because I have no support. All of my friends are either hace bodies of superheroes with whatever diets or have no intention of losing weight. Im like hundreds of others who is a full time mom,of a 6 yo and a 2 yo. With no time or money for expensive memberships our cheapest gym is 100 a month if I travel 35 miles one way. Ya not happening. I do have a tread and zumba but really need support.

Replies

• KariBear7
    KariBear7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Most definately feel free to add me! We are all here to support you, and each other. The best part is, you dont have to have a gym to get in shape. There is so much info out there, you just have to find it! Home workout video's...a couple bucks at WalMart. You can do it anywhere! :) We are here for you though! Welcome aboard!
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What do you need friends for here? It's an app, tool for losing weight, 'friends' ..they won't help you...you got to do it yourself. Find motivation in yourself ! You need to do it yourself, we won't do it for you so get into right rythm, exercise, diet and see you some time on forums, get to work!
  • Tigredia
    Tigredia Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new also. You can add me. It's always nice to have a friend on a long journey.
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Love to support my friends.
  • ladycadaverous
    ladycadaverous Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow...that was kinda harsh but ok. If youd like to add me that is fine. We all do this for ourselves but whats the harm in friends to encourage and support you. Were all in this together after all.
  • jacsen12158
    Options
    Add me if you like, I will do what I can to encourage and help you, I find it keeps me accountable to log and check in when I have friends on here who are supportive.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! l am here for motivation and support too. I'll add you :-)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have lost all my weight by working out at home with 4 children!