Dear....

Options
reese66
reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
Before I start, this not an original thought for a post, but since I can't find the original I thought I would start my own. So here goes.

Dear Man that I love,

First, I love you with all my heart. However, I do not love it when after I spent an hour last night deep cleaning the kitchen I wake up to bacon grease all over the stove, the evidence that suggested you used a skillet to fry the bacon was also still there. Thank you dirty dishes and bacon grease first thing in the morning, Awesome....

Is there a law in the male handbook says that you must leave razor stubble in a freshly cleaned bathroom sink?

Love you,

Reese

Replies

• trish1215
    Options
    Before I start, this not an original thought for a post, but since I can't find the original I thought I would start my own. So here goes.

Dear Man that I love,

First, I love you with all my heart. However, I do not love it when after I spent an hour last night deep cleaning the kitchen I wake up to bacon grease all over the stove, the evidence that suggested you used a skillet to fry the bacon was also still there. Thank you dirty dishes and bacon grease first thing in the morning, Awesome....

Is there a law in the male handbook says that you must leave razor stubble in a freshly cleaned bathroom sink?

Love you,

Reese

There must be because my husband is the SAME way. Even if he cleans something - which is rare - he still does it. You would think that after that hard work of cleaning he wouldn't want to be a pig. NOT! Good luck girl. This is why God made us patient - MEN!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    hahaha LOVE this! My husband can't rinse a cup and put it in the dishwasher to save his life! And I get razer stubble ALL OVER the sink AND bathroom counters all the time. Yet, he naggs at me because I left my slippers in the living room. *insert eye roll here*
  • AislynneRobot
    AislynneRobot Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    They do not think like we do.
  • reese66
    Options
    hahaha LOVE this! My husband can't rinse a cup and put it in the dishwasher to save his life! And I get razer stubble ALL OVER the sink AND bathroom counters all the time. Yet, he naggs at me because I left my slippers in the living room. *insert eye roll here*
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    pffft ...add mine to the list
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    They do not think like we do.

god no they sure don't....just when I think I've had enough, I realize that ALL men are like that!! Thank god most of my friends are male or else I would just think mine is f'd...but according to my friends, he's pretty damn typical!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    OMG...my husband leaves lights on, the water dripping, doesn't know how to use a dishwasher, doesn't know to put dirty clothes in the the dirty clothes basket,....on and on. And if the milk jug is empty, why is it in the fridge? :grumble:
  • Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ooer, I am off to find another thread. I get enough of this abuse at home......:wink:
  • reese66
    Options
    Ooer, I am off to find another thread. I get enough of this abuse at home......:wink:

LMAO, sorry, we still love ya all bacon grease and all...
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/133744-an-open-letter

the original thread you are referring to :smile:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something my husband is guilty of doing as well!! Only it's not only bacon grease.. it's wrappers, containers, bowls dishes.. whatever. And also the hair in sink thing. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS. Grrrrra kladjrleawjrioawejiofsd
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Dear Man that I love,

OMG, you must be at my house!!!! :laugh:

Now, I think it is really sweet when he makes breakfast, but the unholy mess he makes..... (and he has no clue about the calories in food and I feel obligated to eat whatever he makes for breakfast as to not hurt his feelings)

And don't EVEN get me started about the dirtly clothes actually making it into the laundry basket. The basket is 3 feet away and there will still be a pile of greasy, stinky mechanic's clothes all over the floor/carpet.
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    After reading all this, I'm happy to say my boyfriend doesn't do this. He's great about helping with cleaning (especially the dishes). And he ALWAYS cleans up after shaving.
  • mt2008
    mt2008 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is so my husband! Perfect example: Cleaned off the coffee table last night since he made hints that "we" should pick up the living room. All that is left on the coffee table at 11:00pm last night are 4 coasters and the remotes. This morning: The coaster and remote, a partially eaten bag of chips, a measuring tape, two notebooks, one of his HVAC manuals, three drink glasses (um, it was just you last night, right?)...and a bowl with what looks like the remains of the frozen yogurt I bought. The container of which is in the freezer with exactly a tablespoon left in it. Sigh.
  • reese66
    Options
    Now thyself funny!!!
    This is so my husband! Perfect example: Cleaned off the coffee table last night since he made hints that "we" should pick up the living room. All that is left on the coffee table at 11:00pm last night are 4 coasters and the remotes. This morning: The coaster and remote, a partially eaten bag of chips, a measuring tape, two notebooks, one of his HVAC manuals, three drink glasses (um, it was just you last night, right?)...and a bowl with what looks like the remains of the frozen yogurt I bought. The container of which is in the freezer with exactly a tablespoon left in it. Sigh.
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    This is so funny, my husband is the same way. Leaves dishes in the family room, dirty socks next to the couch, etc. etc, the worst part is the kids socks are added to his and when I tell them the hamper is 5ft away they all just look at me like I'm weird or something.
    The other things, he'll get on this kick for cleaning the house and getting rid of clutter but when it comes down to it, majority of the clutter is his. Go figure, they're all the same......but they hide it pretty well while you're dating and comes out after you get married.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    This is me!!! My husband is awesome! I don't know why he hasn't kicked me to the curb yet. I leave sock everywhere! EVERYWHERE! I cannot put my face wash back where I got it from, I just don't have it in me. Don't even get me started on how many empty or half empty shampoo bottles I have decorating my shower. :tongue:

I thought he was the same way, too. Then I went to his work and WOW! That boy is organized! Everything has a place and everything goes back to its place. He has his issues at home, for example cleaning the counters in the kitchen means stacking everything in a corner, but on the whole, he is awesome about cleaning.
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options

LMAO, sorry, we still love ya all bacon grease and all...

So f'in funny!
  • odatcindy
    Options
    I guess I got blessed with the best man out there. He cooks (fabulously I might add), he cleans, he runs errands and he loves me totally!!!!!
  • lenaxox
    Options
    *gasp* your man can fry bacon!!???!!! ...lucky.