A journal of my progress

Options
I am going to start a photo journal of my progress and take the same photo each month. Here is the first installment…:flowerforyou:

c2cb253066_zps3dd60960.jpg

Replies

• clynn83
    clynn83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!:happy:
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looking forward to your progress reports
  • rrrlp
    rrrlp Posts: 1
    Options
    youve lost 29 pounds in just over a month?! thats so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. thanks for the motivation
  • porterparkermom
    porterparkermom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to watch, you look much happier in the second pic.
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look great. Well done.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    wow, you look fantastic! congratulations :drinker:
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really notice the change every where but especially in your face. Well done x
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    30 lbs in a month? Are you on a liquid diet?
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can definitely see it in your face.
  • angelarose111
    angelarose111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's a huge difference. Fabulous job!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good job - you can totally see the difference!
  • sybilmaybe
    sybilmaybe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the wonderful support! Please let me be clear, I had gastric bypass surgery. That is why I lost 29 pounds in a month. It would be a very bad idea to attempt that without medical supervision. I have been overweight for so many years now and I started to have too may medical issues so my doctor and I decided it would be the best thing for me to do. I do not feel this is taking the easy way out. I have tried every diet out there and nothing worked, or if it did, I would just later regain even more weight. It has been a rough road, but now I see it paying off. In order to have the surgery I needed to loose some weight so that is when I started on MFP. It was so eye opening to me to see how the calories add up during the day and how the carbs, protein and fat balance out. Many people have this surgery and then regain the weight. I DO NOT want that to happen, so, even now, I am changing my lifestyle and logging everything I eat, the water I drink, and all of my exercise. I am going to hold myself accountable for the rest of my life. Please do not compare your progress to mine if you have not also had surgery. My loss will level out in about a year and then I will be responsible for maintaining my weight, that is why I will need the good habit of using MFP every day. Ultimately, we are all in the same boat. We want to make healthier choices and have a great support system. You are all My Fitness Pals and I thank you.
  • sybilmaybe
    Options
    Thank you :heart:
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope you've been feeling well... I had my RNY in 2005 and I put back on about 40lbs between 2008-2012... so just keep up with your protein and your vitamins! :) I lost a bunch of my hair during my initial weight loss and my hair really never did recover!

Best of luck to you in your journey!
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    youve lost 29 pounds in just over a month?! thats so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow. thanks for the motivation

This ^^^
  • chubbs43
    Options
    No matter what you did you are on the healthy journey,keep it up????great job!
  • thechaffinmexican
    Options
    I can really so a difference in your face (and you look so much happier!). Great job!!
  • kisha1967
    kisha1967 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can really tell a difference in your face but that smile says it all.
  • sybilmaybe
    Options
    3a26528803_zps6af5171d.jpg

4/1/14 - 40 pounds lost
  • desimia1
    desimia1 Posts: 60
    Options
    Amazing~! You look awesome !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!