Need Weight Loss Buddies (100+lbs to lose)

Options
Hey everyone! I'm not new but newly motivated (lol)! I'm 19 and have wayyyy more than 150+lbs to lose and it would be nice to have some people to talk to that are in the same boat as me. Maybe we could add eachother on FB and check on eachother every once in a while. Have a weigh in day. And of course motivate eachother! Thanks!

Replies

• keilamblanco
    keilamblanco Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on the same boat as you, I usually get motivated then find some reason to quit, but this time I'm in it! We can do this together! :-)
  • AshleyAnn9
    Options
    Girl you can do it! We got you :)
  • jenesaispas2014
    Options
    Hey
    will be glad to be one of your friends. I just started last Friday. have you lost something?
    I lost 3 pounds.
  • MissAbbieJay
    MissAbbieJay Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 18lbs but I gained most of it back. :/
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started at the beginning of this month. Feel free to add me. I have about 200 pounds to lose.
  • naz1234
    naz1234 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, im in it for the long haul. I have lost 43 poiunds but have at least 100 more to go. Feel free to add me and best of luck,
  • aishah91s
    aishah91s Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, when I started (4 weeks ago) I had 116lbs to lose, now have 103, feel free to add me, we can be mfp buddies =D
  • ilove2sing1125
    ilove2sing1125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello...my name is Linda and im in the same boat as you ...but I am 49 years old...I just started to really watching what I eat 3 weeks ago...this is week 4 im on and so far ive lost 8 lbs. I'd enjoy being your friend and helping one another to lose this weight! :)
  • sykeslj
    Options
    Please add me as well. Just starting this journey. Nice to be able to talk with folks on the same page.
  • kaph2005
    Options
    Same here! My goal is to lose 100 lbs first and then I am going to reevaluate! I am on week 4 and think we could be supportive of one another!
  • wmidge25
    wmidge25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you. Been trying to lose for a few years now but always find an excuse. Feel free to add me.
  • missmissy0126
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am also in need to have some weight loss buddies.. I have a long rocky journey but I am going to hop right down that rocky path.. Come hop with me and lets help each other...
  • nycgeekguy
    Options
    Good for you for starting again. You can do it!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I have lost 119pds with about 50 more to go! Don't give up, you got this!
  • Roxstar77
    Roxstar77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I too need some weight loss buddies! I have more than 100lbs to lose, and I'm really struggling with keeping motivated, and feeling discouraged.

Hopefully having other people who have as much to lose to talk with can help me, and maybe I'll be able to help other too!

Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:

53605323.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like to ! ! In my journey of losing right now! about 20 lbs down, still have about 90 to go! <3 Good luck!
  • theskinnybecky
    theskinnybecky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in this club too- feel free to add me!!
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not quite a 100 to lose, but close (85). I just started a couple of weeks ago, anyone feel free to add me, I love making connections with people that understand the struggle, and I like to be supportive in return. You got this girl!! We will all get there TOGETHER!! :-)
  • eatspopcorn
    eatspopcorn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've also got 100lbs to lose! Feel free to add me, I could use new friends as well!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    ive only got 40+ left to go but that doesnt mean i cant help motivate...feel free to add if you want