Seeking other moms/ parents

Options
Esp those of young kids. I have two girls 2.5 and 5.5 who keep me on my toes.

I'm looking for friends in the same boat to help me stay motivate and focused and from not eating their snacks! Goldfish crackers are like crack!

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• IsaTexDesigner
    IsaTexDesigner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello there, friend request sent! Im a mom to a 2 yr old boy, and I was also horribly addicted to his cheddar bunnies! Lol. Luckily, Im learning better habits...
  • AleKeo
    AleKeo Posts: 12
    Options
    feel free to dd me :) I have 2 little girls!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I am 34, married, mom of 4! Good luck, you got this!
  • Speakaboo
    Speakaboo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mom of three here, ranging in age from 2 to 10! Feel free to add me! I haven't figured out how to do that yet. ;)
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    I have 3 1/2 yr old twins :) Add if you'd like.
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So have you tried the chocolate chip goldfish? Crack x 1000! lol

I have a son who is almost 5. Feel free to add me :)
  • thisabundantjourney
    Options
    Hi! I'm a busy mom of three. My youngest has special needs which makes life a little more busy. Would love to encourage each other!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 and 5 year old. We don't eat goldfish crackers ever...they gross me out. Feel free to add me.
  • Sunflwer3
    Sunflwer3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to an eighteen month old and work full time. I can agree goldfish crackers are totally like crack! My husband laughs at me as I count out half a serving to munch on. Feel free to add me :)
  • JacqueJo
    JacqueJo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wife and Mom of two; one with special needs (autism). Busy moms unite! (and dads)
  • moniker_74
    moniker_74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Single mom of two girls, 9 and 7. I've lost 44 pounds so far and working on another 42 (or more) this year. Just started training for a half marathon in August. Looking to add friends here!
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your friends. I have 5 kids ages 4 months to 9 years. i also work in the church nursery on Sundays and those stinkin fish crackers and fruit snacks tempt me every time!!
  • iwtfytj
    iwtfytj Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I understand your kids' snack food pain! It's also really hard to not eat their leftovers from dinner...who doesn't love mac and cheese?

I have three kids - two boys (7 and 6) and one girl (2.5)

ETA : sent you a friend request :)
  • KristyG1991
    KristyG1991 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I am mommy to a 5 yo boy and 8 week old baby girl! :)
  • ljoycew
    ljoycew Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I pad the mac & cheese with steamed cauliflower -- reduces the calorie count!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 month old. I've been addicted to goldfish since I was a kid, and now our daughter is getting to that stage I can tell it's going to be rough. :laugh: I must admit though, the addiction to watching myself shrink is pretty strong too. We'll see which one wins!

Feel free to add me. :)
  • WideAsleepMom
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Glad to have more mom friends for sure!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yep mother of two daughters 3.5 years and turning 2 March 9th I am a sahm mom currently but that might be changing soon , been on here since Jan 1st 2013 lost 34 lbs. so far 150.5 to 116 , am 4ft 10in, 30 years young:)
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have a very rambunctious 13 months old, after almost 5 months of colic, I put off my weight loss goals. Now that after 12 looonnng months, he is sleeping through the night finally, I am ready to start to lose this weight! :)
  • burger30
    burger30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i sent a friend request. i am a stah mom with two kids age 4 and 7. anyone feel free to add me too