need friends in the 185-200lb range (on slimming world?)

Options
2»

Replies

• emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Am I disqualified since I weigh 201? :laugh:
    But never the less. I'm trying to make this site a habit and can always use more support and give more support.
    Feel free to add me anyone.
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30, 5'6" and 192. Lost 19 pounds originally and got down to 175 then got diagnosed with hypothyroidism and been trying to find balance and figure out how to lose again. My goal is 150 for now. You're welcome to add me too.
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hi, i'm 25 and looking to start slimming world this week.
  • jenjenjen7
    jenjenjen7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27, start weight 227 :( but hoping to get well under 170. Feel free to add me :)
  • hils2284
    hils2284 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey

Feel free to add me, im curently at 221lb and wanting to get down to bout 160, restarting sw asap!!

Thanks

Hilary
  • clairejoknee
    clairejoknee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me. I'm 168 lbs wanting to be a stone lighter but more importantly wishing to be healthier by ditching some junk food. I did sw last year but I'm giving this a go for now - no loss yet though! X
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm 190 now after starting at around 200. I added you :)
  • ilenewilliams
    ilenewilliams Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 188 down from 238. I am 5' 3" and my goal is to be in the 140's feel free to add me.
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I am currently 203 lbs. This is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I am hoping to be 140 before I turn 30 this year. :-)
  • cclarkcts
    Options
    Hello.. I am 183 as of this morning starting out at 232. My goal is 150ish and I am 5'3. Feel free to add me as well. There is nothing better than supportive people in your life! Good Luck
  • NaturallyandProperly
    Options
    201 here! Any of you, feel free to add me as well. Only a month in. 7 pounds down.
  • KHalseth
    KHalseth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have 141 or 131 left to lose. I'm only 4'11'' and am at 241. So that's like a lot more for an average height person. I'm aiming for between 100 lb to 110 lbs. I can go down to 93 lbs but I never felt good below 98 lbs back when I was inside my weight range. Can I count?
  • kpchefai
    kpchefai Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add all of you! I have browsed MFP for a long time but never really put anything into it. I have been steady with my weight for the past year but this morning I weighed in at 186 and my goal is 135-140. I am 5'7 and could definitely use some friends on here!
  • our_ayley
    our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Been doing SW now for a month and really enjoying it! Not using MFP to track though as I found it too distracting calorie counting as well. I found I had to completely let go of MFP and focus on the SW way and it's working for me! :) Happy to have friend requests from others following SW! Also, feel free to follow my Instagram page which I've set up to track my progress @sw_hayley xx
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    My sister is in that range. She just joined up and is looking for friends as well.

Her name is : Lbmarshall23
  • Carrie210
    Carrie210 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I'm 5'4" 185.5 right now aiming for 138 (doc wants 140 so this gives me wiggle room) :)
  • tracys2166
    tracys2166 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm about 187. Feel free to add me :):heart:
  • jamie3j
    jamie3j Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Currently 185 with a goal of 150.

Been doing boot camps for 5 weeks now... feel free to add me!

Good luck!