Replies

• Timetoturnup
    Timetoturnup Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Eh, as someone else said, utilise that energy to get in a damn good workout tomorrow.
    When I had a pig out, I would hit the gym hard, especially the weights, the next day to make the best use of the extra calories.
    That said, on the rare occasion I order in pizza, I go for a personal size one, which is 4 neat slices and 600 calories.
  • daweez04
    daweez04 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Have Chinese tomorrow?
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Tell your body you're sorry and next time make a small pizza at home to satisfy the craving before it gets too bad again.
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Do people really eat less than a whole pizza?
    We eat the whole thing here in Italy. They don't even sell slices :/

I've clearly been living in the wrong country.

Well it's completely common for us to eat a whole pizza. That's why I'm always confused when I see people complaining about eating a whole pizza on here. :/
    In America you get a single pizza to feed a crowd. You have to order special pizza to get one for one person and some places don't even serve them.
    Bigger is better. GAG
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    1b3cb4390210936c354a307d44dbcdd0.jpg

Don't worry about it.
    Drink a load of water over the next couple of days to try and wash out the sodium and stick to your goals for the rest of the week. I kill a whole pizza once a month or so and it doesn't do to feel guilty about it.

Edited to add: I agree with a previous poster who said use those awesome carbs for exercise! If I go for a run the morning after pizza, I feel like I can run for days.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there's a lot of carbs in a whole pizza, but it's not that unhealthy after all.

I have eaten pizza in Verona, Cagliari, and Firenze, as well as in Paris, Berlin, Erlangen, Wolfenbüttel, Leiden, London, Salisbury, and Oxford. A pizza in Italy, and in most of Europe, is a healthy meal for one active person. An American pizza, designed to be cut into slices and shared by everyone eating it, might have 3,000 calories in it, or even more for a "deep dish" pizza.
  • andresconejo
    Options
    Don`t do it again, move on and next time make your own! :)
    I have an entire 12" pizza for less than 800 calories with lots of cheese and stuff and super low fat... Here`s the best recipe i've ever found http://www.jennycancook.com/recipes/pepperoni-pizza/
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    The bad thing is you chose Dominos.
    Bwahahahaha THIS!!!!! Papa John's or Round Table would have been a much better choice!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

actually, Dominos is pretty good since they switched up their recipe ….
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Just log it and move on. What's done is done. Find healthier versions or make your own healthier version to stifle temptation. Again, relax and move past it... it's times like now that can make or break you. You can give up thinking all is ruined or you can move past it and continue really learning about your inner strength.
  • joezwhales2000
    Options
    Thanks for being honest. I ate a whole Rosaitis pizza and it was great...
  • All of us on here have over eaten one day or another and we still lost tons of weight. Just eat at your calorie number the next day that's all. In the long run one whole pizza won't make a difference.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well but today I ATE AN ENTIRE DOMINOES THIN CRUST PIZZA
    What do I do? I feel sick and awful and I hate myself HELP T.T

ORDER ANOTHER ONE
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Write yourself a note from the past to read when you feel tempted to make the same decision later on...

And then move on with your life. It happens to the best of us. :)
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I JUST ATE MCDONALDS! And I enjoyed every bite.

Looks like I came in just under maintanence for the day.
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Log it.
    Move on.
    If you have the time to squish in a workout.. do that.

But.. MOVE ON.
    **** happens. Its just food.
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Why did you buy a whole pizza? next time get one slice and some salad. or soup.

A lot of places here only sell whole pizzas and you cant get them by the slice unless your near a cafe, food court or in the city :D
  • Wickot
    Options
    Your very basic dominos pizza is well over 2000 calories, so that's without all the toppings you add on. I eat pizza almost every day for dinner. We buy frozen pizzas or I can also make my own for (or under) 1000 calories. Pizza is not bad for you, in fact twice cooked tomato is pretty damn healthy (the sauce)
  • 2Dozen
    2Dozen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym then turn on BEAST MODE!!!!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well but today I ATE AN ENTIRE DOMINOES THIN CRUST PIZZA
    What do I do? I feel sick and awful and I hate myself HELP T.T
    No beer with it? Wasted day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

LOL> Really, like others have said, don't let it become a habit. if you are prone to binging, then try to determine what led up to it and prevent its recurrence. I would recommend maybe walking for a bit to aid in digestion but like others have said, it is only one day. Don't do it again tomorrow...One thing too, check your calories and intake and make sure that your usual intake is not too light; if you are trying to lose too fast, it may be that may have driven the binging response; by taking it a bit slower, perhaps you can escape the "starvation mode" effect... I realize I am using it in a different sense than the way it normally is but if your body thinks it is starving, it will take any opportunity to "store up" for a "rainy day"; just a thought.