SAFE Appetite Suppressant?

Options
Hello! First of all, please don't judge me for wanting to use an appetite suppressant!

I just want to know if there are any CHEAP (possibly but /not/ limited to natural?) appetite suppressants? NOT "fat burners" or metabolic boosters, I just want something to curb my appetite, especially around eh. that time of the month.

Does anyone know of any that aren't like 67$ for a single bottle? D:

Replies

• lesteidel
    lesteidel Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Water, green tea (not a pill, the tea), extra fiber, and extra protein in your diet.
  • ekd23
    ekd23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit essential oil. It's all natural...helps to suppress appetite (but obviously you should still eat a healthy amount of calories and not severely restrict yourself) It also helps burn fat and is great for metabolism. You can use it topically or ingest it.
  • katesnewbody
    katesnewbody Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    the essential oil sounds like a good suggestion :D but I was thinking pill form? D:
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I am very suspicious about this. You seem to be resisting something safe and natural. How much are you eating? If you really need an appetite suppressant you may be restricting too much. Are you doing cardio? It can make you hungrier, so you should eat your exercise calories back.
  • Samby_v1
    Samby_v1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello! First of all, please don't judge me for wanting to use an appetite suppressant!

I just want to know if there are any CHEAP (possibly but /not/ limited to natural?) appetite suppressants? NOT "fat burners" or metabolic boosters, I just want something to curb my appetite, especially around eh. that time of the month.

Does anyone know of any that aren't like 67$ for a single bottle? D:

Kate... bit worried about you. Want to explain that song lyric on your profile pic or do you want me to ask you if you're pro-ana straight out?
  • arabellaflagg
    arabellaflagg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Exercise

ETA: just saw the avatar picture. Seek professional help.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    We don't enable eating disorders.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Food!

Eating enough food is an effective and natural appetite suppressant.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Judging by that profile pic, I'm going to say get professional help. Please. EDs are serious.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Prescription appetite suppressant: Topamax. It's primary use is to treat epilepsy but it is frequently used as an appetite suppressant. Many patients lose weight on the medication. My aunt lost over 60 lbs on it.

ETA: Ignore above advice. Just looked at your profile and saw your main image. I am concerned. Like other users said, I think it is in your best interest to seek psychiatric or ED counseling.
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Cancer and AIDS are really effective at reducing appetite. Death is another strategy I've heard about. Dead people have a very low appetite.

ETA: Woops, didn't read "safe" in the heading.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Judging by that profile pic, I'm going to say get professional help. Please. EDs are serious.

this times a million ...