Progress *so far*

Options
I found some pictures from a year and a half ago and was shocked by how big I was. I mean I knew I was big, but i was in denial of how big I truly was. Seeing those pictures showed me how far I really have come. Now losing the last 30 lbs seems just a little bit easier :) I know I can do it and I will never let myself get that big ever again!! It's a little embarrassing posting these pictures but here goes nothing. Lol.

image-7.jpg
image-6.jpg
image-5.jpg

Two weeks ago
image-3.jpg
image-4.jpg

And today
image-8.jpg

I still have a ways to go but I feel proud of myself for sticking with it this time :)

Replies

• condoleezachiapet
    Options
    What a significant change! Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • hisbeautifulangel
    hisbeautifulangel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) I just wish I was at my goal weight already! Lol
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Big difference and you do not look like a linebacker lol
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • hisbeautifulangel
    Options
    Big difference and you do not look like a linebacker lol

Lol well thank you!!
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That is excellent work! Well done.
    You look great
  • angelycar
    angelycar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you look great..
    Any tips on what has worked for you to get the weight off?
  • hisbeautifulangel
    Options
    Congratulations...you look great..
    Any tips on what has worked for you to get the weight off?

Honestly what has worked is staying under calories and exercising. And when you exercise really push yourself don't give up. When I started out I did 50 min of taebo a day and two 50 min walks a day. Then worked up to jogging twice a day for 30 min. And drinking plenty of water! It actually does help! Now was I 100% dedicated? No in the beginning I still ate pizza and ice cream and still lost weight because I stayed under calories. However after hitting some plateaus I had to change my eating habits completely. I took baby steps but still pushed myself
  • hisbeautifulangel
    Options
    @ rach Thank you!!
  • AshleyAnn9
    Options
    Look at you girl. You're doing amazing!! Keep up your hard work.
  • vickiaus
    vickiaus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great well done Keep it up
  • JonMB
    JonMB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Doing amazing. Keep it up. :)
  • ddeal26
    ddeal26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • hisbeautifulangel
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I never would have thought I would have made it this far- that I'm where I am! I will be so excited when I'll be done and can see my full transformation!
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such an amazing result so far. Thank you for posting - you are an inspiration to me. So motivating to see that it can be done, you just have to stick with it :0)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job! You look great! Congrats!!!!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That's a big difference.
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You're doing an amazing job!! I'm in a slump after having lost my first 10 pounds. You're inspiring to see!! Keep it up :)
  • Gypsum74
    Gypsum74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Congratulations! Look at those pins! Keep going and you'll be where you want to be before too long. :happy:
  • hisbeautifulangel
    Options
    Way to go!!! You're doing an amazing job!! I'm in a slump after having lost my first 10 pounds. You're inspiring to see!! Keep it up :)

I hit my first slump at 35 lbs lost and ever since then it's been I'll lose a lb and hold at that weight for two weeks before I lose another lb. it's a little discouraging but i keep at it!!

And thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!