More Friends. please

Options
I'm back, I've gained weight, my jeans are so tight! I'm still wearing them but can't wait to get them off. I refuse to go back and buy a bigger size. I'm not exercising at the moment. It all just got too hard and took too long. . I manged to lose 28 kilos originally but not sure where I am now. I would love some extra support to get going again.
I know I'm not the one to give advice right now but I will help where I can.
Any takers ?

Replies

• CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Yes - add me if you wish. I've been back for about 4 weeks now. I lost about 95 pounds over the course of several years, but last year I put half of it back on. So mad at myself! I'm feeling better now that my eating is back on track and I'm doing some walking almost every day. When I stopped logging in every day last year, I lost some friends, so I'm happy to make some new ones!
  • KrisBitz
    KrisBitz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off this thing forever! Please throw an add my way! I feel if I have a circle here than I can do better!
  • kty90
    kty90 Posts: 4
    Options
    meeeeee :)
    I'm in the same boat! Lost 13 kgs in the first half of 2013, then put on 19kgs in the second half :O
    I made a new years resolution to lose it all and so far I've lost 12.6kg :) Always happy to have friends..
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Nice to see others are doing the same thing. Thanks for the company.
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :). I tried on an old pair of skinny jeans that used to fit exactly and now they only do up if I want a muffin top :(
  • neewest33
    neewest33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always up for giving support and motivation, I sure as hell need a lot of it myself haha x