Weight Loss Wall

Options
Does anyone have ideas on how to get over a weight loss wall? or knows how long it takes for the weight loss to continue... I cant seem to get past a particular weight at the moment...

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    How long have u been eating at a calorie deficit ?
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Plateaus are normal.

How long have you been 'stuck' for?
  • Tinakittykins
    Options
    been stuck for a week, and I have been eating in a deficit for about 2 weeks (had a big weekend due to family event about 2 weeks ago)
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    you aren't giving a whole lot away about how much you eat, exercise or your stats. Your diary is closed. So it's hard for anyone to offer anything other than generalities like - try a different exercise, make sure your protein is high enough, consider a period of 16:8 intermittent fasting (ie eat within an 8 hour window only) or some other change that may lead to a change in your body.
  • Tinakittykins
    Options
    Thanks for the information :)
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Give it more time. A week is nothing I the grand scheme of things.

Be consistent and accurate with your logging, stick to your goals and the weight will come off.
  • Tinakittykins
    Options
    Thank you :) I've started going to the gym too over the past week and it looks like I am slimming down but my weight hasnt lol
  • tarawrites
    Options
    The best way to overcome a weight loss plateau is to change your workout routine or your diet. Do you exercise? Try to add more cardio. At the same time, reduce your daily calorie intake. It should work.

If you need help, I can show you a weight loss blog that offers many useful tips on healthy eating, fitness, dieting, and low calories recipes. I check it out quite often because it's really interesting.

myweightlossdream dot co dot uk
  • Tinakittykins
    Options
    Thank you :smile: I recently joined a gym and I have been doing more cardio and I have managed to start losing the weight again :happy: thank you for the support