Looking for Friends/Support!

Options
I am beginning my weight loss journey! I am 23 years old, momma to 2 beautiful babies - William (5) and Claire (8 weeks)! I am currently 257 lbs, my first goal is to lose my 10%(26lbs) by Easter! I would love for you to friend me, we can support each other! :)

Replies

• Browniexmom
    Browniexmom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! Hi kristy i am KRISTIE! LOL i am about to turn 24 march 13. I have 2 babies myself a 2 year old and a 5 month old. I am 5'1 208 and would love to be buddies! I think we have alot in common!:-D
  • Danielle51701
    Danielle51701 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Kristy. I am also new to my weight loss journey, and we are close to the same weight and the same goals :) I have 4 'babies', twins that are 10, a 9 year old and a 7 year old. I am also looking for friends for support. Have a good day
  • heathersnellings
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Heather, mommy to 2 little guys, 6 and 2 I have finally lost 20 pounds from baby #2 but am desperate to lose the last 20 by June (vacation time @ the beach). I think we can all support each other and get on the fitness bandwagon!!!
  • msualumnigirl
    msualumnigirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies :)

I am beginning my weight loss journey as well (again). My name is Stacie.....I am a mom of 2 boys ages 8 and 6. I am 204 lbs, 5' 1 and almost 40. I have watched message boards before but have never posted on one, but thinking that maybe if I had friends/support that I would do better with my weight loss goals this time. Please feel free to friend me :) I wish each and everyone of you much success on your journeys!