Just Started and Would Love to Have Some friends!!!

Options
Hi, my name is Danielle. After my baby I gained 40lbs and have had a VERY hard time losing it. I've been doing my fitnesspal for a week and I lost two lbs! But I REALLY would love some friends to be encouraging to and receive encouragement from. Hope that's you!

Replies

• amyrrich96
    amyrrich96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I added you:)
    Good luck! you can do it!
  • christi_03
    christi_03 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 2 pound loss. I would love to have another friend. Sending a request now
  • Pamhotton
    Options
    Hi I'm Pam I am looking for for friend for motivation and helping to loose weight I weigh 300 and can't seem to loose it since I had my son I really could use the encouragement and would love to encourage others :)
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I added you too :)
  • emm3rs
    emm3rs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    congrats on your recent loss! No matter how small each loss seems each week, it adds up !!

I am also trying to loose weight, I had ACL surgery and gained some weight :( Working at it!

Welcome!
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Added you. Anyone else feel free to add me =D
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....I live here.....lol...:)
  • emmastanford20
    Options
    Hope you dont mind if I add some of you, I'd love some friends to chat to :)
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!!
  • atizarb
    Options
    Please add me - I really would like some friends.:flowerforyou:
  • JnK619
    JnK619 Posts: 320
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • pammerz88
    pammerz88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • ktkdmommy
    ktkdmommy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    hi! I joined fitness pal for the same reasons! I desperately wanted to lose my baby weight! Ive hit my goal now after a month! 20 pounds down ;) I don't think I would have been able to do it without the support of MFP! Feel free to add me!! :) Having a support system makes the journey a lot easier, oh & I am from texas too! :)
  • sbro32
    sbro32 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm here quite a bit too. Feel free to add me!
  • dreamgirlmonkey
    Options
    Would love you on our team. I have a very supportive group of challengers doing a 14 day challenge. Some are loosing between 8-9 pounds in 14 days and have so much energy. Do you want to join us?
  • Annzie2
    Annzie2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle, well done! I'm in the same situation except I have had three kids and I am now wanting to get into shape. I lost two lbs last week so let's hope it continues!!
  • FemmeFatale83
    Options
    I've just started using this website for the second time and I would love some encouragement too, so please add me! Also trying to lose around 40lbs. In fact, getting ready to go workout now so I better do it while I'm still motivated lol Have a lovely day!!!
  • 33RIPlg
    33RIPlg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello. Although I have been on this site before I am just getting started again after some major set backs. I've never really set up friends before, but would be happy to start. Feel free to add me.