Looking for fitbit one and aria pals...

Options
I am getting my new fitbit one and aria scale on Monday, February 2, 2014. Very excited to use my new devices and get back on track to losing weight. Would love some buddies to give encouragement to and to get encouragement from!

Replies

• vt78che
    vt78che Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey there, hdbellarosaco! (How do you pronounce that??). I have a Fitbit One, the Aria weigh-scale, and just today received a Fitbit Force. I love technology and utilizing it in my weight loss plan. Please feel free to add me, as I love having new friends, and especially enjoy chatting about optimizing our "toys."

Al the best to you,

Mike
  • lkw_dvm2010
    lkw_dvm2010 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i just ordered a pair of fitbit ones for my hubby and myself. Hope we like them. we use a pedometer on our phones but its not very accurate particularly for my hubby since he drives a lot and it counts bumps in road as steps.
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit one and love it! Don't have the Aria scale yet and would be interested if people feel it's worth the cost rather than adding my weight manually. Feel free to add me.
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit one and love it! Don't have the Aria scale yet and would be interested if people feel it's worth the cost rather than adding my weight manually. Feel free to add me.

I have the aria scale and it works great for logging weight. I did have issues about 8 months into it with the batteries draining about 1x a week and I contacted Fitbit and they sent me a new one!!
  • kristy6ward
    kristy6ward Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I've been using the fitbit one for about a month and just added the aria. I had to disable the feature that announces weight loss in my mfp feed because my mfp account is linked to fitbit and my weight kept dancing around while I was playing around with the scale. lol How much do I weigh before breakfast? What's my body fat after drinking more water? Pretty cool. But I have to say, I haven't been able to get a consistent read on BF. Just stepping on and off and on again changes it about half a point.

You can find me on fitbit at www.fitbit.com/user/2CGBDX. Would be fun to have someone motivate me to get more steps in.