Howdy!

Options
hi everyone!

I'm starting over, and I sear this time it will stick. I am so tired of the yo-yo dieting, and not being able to fit into clothes that fit fine a week ago.

So... I'll really try and update my numbers every day, so I can stay on track. Counting on friends I haven't met yet to help me too.

Replies

• CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    hey! I just joined a couple of days ago and I have to say the site and the people do help to keep you motivated. Especially the success stories! I am trying to lose about 35 lbs I gained during pregnancy and tracking the calories and exercise is really easy on here! Especially finding calories in food...there is pretty much anything on here you can think of so you dont have to spend time searching online for nutrition facts! How much weight are you planning on losing?
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    oh and I just checked out your profile! you are about the same age as my mom! and i am the same age as your daughter so maybe you can be my weightloss mother figure lol (I dont think my mom has stuck to a diet for longer than a week lol) And I also see that you have a WII to help with your weight loss...I highly reccommend the game Just Dance 2!! It is sooooo much fun!! it doesnt doesnt even feel like you are working out!!! It is so much more fun than going to the gym and I swear I sweat a lot more!!!
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! You will find lots of friends and support on here! This site is so awesome..Good Luck on your weight loss journey, and feel free to add me as a friend!