Anybody looking to lose 20lbs or less?

Options
I have about 6-7lbs before I'm at a normal BMI and I have 16.2lbs until I am at my tentative goal weight.

Anybody with similar numbers to lose? Maybe we can start a thread for those of us trying to lose 20lbs or less :)

Replies

• abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I was wrong. I have 8.7lbs till I'm at a normal BMI lol.
  • tcohoe
    Options
    Hi. I am wanting an ultimate goal of 20 pounds down, but will be so happy if I can lose 10 pounds. That will make the waist in my pants feel so much better and hopefully my waist will stop jiggling. Gross! Good luck.
  • Suzy12
    Suzy12 Posts: 284
    Options
    Yes 10 would be wonderful! I'm 5'4" at currently at 142. I started close to 150 and went down to 135 and now it's creeping back on. 128 is my ultimate goal! I just seem to have lost my resolve over the past 6 or so months.

Oh yeah...ignore the little ticker. I haven't entered any of my weight since I started because I like seeing that I've lost *something*!!!
  • conloudes
    Options
    I have a lot more than 20 to loose but I need a good partner so I would love to join you.
    SW...190
    CW...174
    I have not decided my goal weight, right now I would just like to get to 160 and then go from there..
    Let me no what you decide
  • abbiez
    Options
    We should start a thread :)

Also let me add that I am 5 foot even so 136.2lbs does not sit well on my short body!!
  • Debx12345
    Options
    Hi, I will join in, I'm 5' 2" and currently 130lbs, and want to move that last 10 lbs that is so hard to move. Went my Xmas party last night, so today I have the munchies, so not logged my cals yesterday or today !!! Not going to get on scales till Friday though as couldn't bear to see I had put any on.Lol
  • carolinaf6
    carolinaf6 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am!!!! 20 lbs exactly!!!
  • conloudes
    Options
    Have we decided if and when we will get started...
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    I am 5'8" and now 160 lbs. My goal weight is 145. I already lost 20 pounds in the last 3 months, but I bet those last 15 will be much harder to remove. :S
  • lillmssy
    Options
    Good luck with your 5K run......I ran my first one 3 yrs ago.....and my last one in March 2010. I am alos 5' nothing and shrinking as I get older. I actually gained weight when I started running and working out. I felt and looked my best at 135 pds. So 20 is the magic # :bigsmile:
  • abbiez
    Options
    When I get home I will start and official thread. Be on the lookout ! :smile:
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    how can i find the thread? i want to lose about 18 pounds ugw, but i'd be happy losing 10 :o)
  • scrapjones
    scrapjones Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 20 too. Running my first half marathon this weekend... a little nervous!
  • bri293
    bri293 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm in! I have been on MFP for a couple months now but I haven't been committing as seriously to the weight loss process as I should. I'm really bad about giving into the cravings and eating more junk then I should, and the scale is reflecting that loss of dedication by not going down as quickly as it could. I hope that this will motivate me to keep on the right track so I'll see results! My current weight is 145 and I would ideally like to reach 130, but I would be extremely happy with 135.
  • kkrupp
    kkrupp Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm looking to lose just 15 pounds :)
  • bambee2013
    bambee2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 153lb and would be extremely happy with 20lbs. I am 5'3". Just turning 46years old next month. The only way I find I can do it if I jump start the cardio. I found a really neat place to hike and I will do that at the once a week. It gets dark at 5:00pm so I will have to do my treadmill during the week when I work. I am having a hard time getting any weight off.
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i weigh 154 n i want to lose 20 lbs...i always say I'm going to start, i do good for a day and cheat the next. Once i cheat it takes me another week to start again...If i keep doing this, summer will be here n i will still be fat...Any advice on how to just stick to it...
  • bambee2013
    bambee2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Can you let me know about your thread? I am 5'3" and 151.5 lbs and 45yrs old.
    Thanks
  • abbiez
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry I completely forgot about this! we can just post right here in this thread.

hows everyone doing? im just recently getting back up on the wagon, i really need to get with it! im hoping to lose 5lbs by the last weekend in february bc thats when i am going out of town. I hope to be down a full 20 by April 30th, my sorority's formal.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd like to jump in on this too! I just turned 50 (can I say that?) and want to lose 8 more pounds. I'm 5'3" so every pound tends to show up on me. If you get a thread started, I'd love to join it!