Elliptical ? which one do you recommend ?

Options
There are so many out there.. and it's hard to make a decission - yes money is an issue .. i am looking in the range of 300- max 400 $
what brand is good ? or which brand should i stay away from if you know something about it please let me know :)

Thank you all

Replies

• dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I used to have a proform, bought it at sears. I prefer the ones with the heart rate monitor & digital displays to track progress with. The more bells & whistles the more $$. If you can, test out a few locally & see which ones work better for you. :flowerforyou:
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I bought mine at Walmart. its the golds gym stride trainer 595.
    I love mine. alot of the ellipticals out there wobbly when on. this was is very large. however I use mine a couple times a week, for 10 months now. and its very loud. alot better than some out there.
    lots of different levels, and inclines. though I haven't tried any inclines yet. the fan is about useless. though I have never found a need for it.

I love mine. I didn't want super expensive, but not one of those cheap ones either. some are very basic, and as your progress, it no longer works. this one has tons of levels, and is $427. I think it was well worth the money I spent. they do have a smaller one
  • lefrance12
    Options
    I have the Body Champ BRM3600 Stride Cycle which is absolutely wonderful.. Academy for 250. It gives you the elliptical standing option and the bicyle seated option which i love. I go back and forth on it to mix up my workout.