21 day fix Pals wanted!

Options

Replies

• happyhealthydiana
    happyhealthydiana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh, and if anyone is eating within the first calorie level, this calendar might help too: https://db.tt/wSh8yBwu (the dotted boxes at the bottom of each day is for the second calorie level - e.g. if you need to up your calorie intake because you are doing other workouts like P90X or Insanity at the same time).

Hope this helps!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday :) Feel free to add me too.
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies! Let's start sharing our meal plans :) Today is day 1 for me .

Breakfast- Chobani plain with mixed berries and cinnamon

Snack- 20 almonds

Lunch- Tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat bread, with mixed greens and onions. Side salad with mixed greens, onions, yellow peppers and cucumber with olive oil and lemon

Snack- apple

Dinner- Tilapia and mixed veggies and salad

Not really hungry yet but of course they brought snacks at work.. ugh lol
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for mine. It will be shipped the end of march but I would love to watch how all yours are going and get food ideas
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Okay ladies! Let's start sharing our meal plans :) Today is day 1 for me .

Not really hungry yet but of course they brought snacks at work.. ugh lol

I hate it when they bring cookies and snacks to work. It's so tempting. I'm trying to make the container system work and am tweaking it a bit so it fits my lifestyle.

My meal plan today is:

Breakfast: Chocolate shakeology (with almond milk, coffee and vanilla extract)

Snack: red grapes

Lunch: Mixed spring greens with cherry tomatoes, yogurt herb dressing (from the meal book), chicken breast, brown rice

Snack: whole wheat crackers with laughing cow cheese wedge, keurig coffee

Dinner: Seasoned cod with green beans, sweet potatoes
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Oh, and if anyone is eating within the first calorie level, this calendar might help too: https://db.tt/wSh8yBwu (the dotted boxes at the bottom of each day is for the second calorie level - e.g. if you need to up your calorie intake because you are doing other workouts like P90X or Insanity at the same time).

Hope this helps!

This is an awesome calendar - thank you!
  • happyhealthydiana
    happyhealthydiana Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Hope this helps!

This is an awesome calendar - thank you!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it!! :D
  • Tiff1124
    Options
    Looks delicious!! Say, how is that dressing? I've been meaning to make it but just haven't had time.
  • Tiff1124
    Options
    Did really bad today :(

Had a pear for breakfast and a handful of almonds, little pasta salad with chicken for lunch and thought I was on the right track. I saw sweettarts (my weakness) in a dish in the office, and figured, eh I work out tonight, I'll have a few. Before I knew it, the whole bowl was gone and now I just feel sick.

Going to have to make sure to down the water and eat really good for dinner. What do you guys do when you get a craving like I did today? I blame most of it on the curse (monthly) lol
  • MTurner170
    Options
    Where do we get thx 21 day fix? I'm new to MFP and am interested in trying it! I need motivated buddies too!
  • klm195
    Options
    Hi All,

I don't have mine yet - I will be ordering it next week and hopefully start before the end of March. As you may or may not be able to tell - I start and then....well, I never finish.

I would love to follow along with you guys until I get mine and then share my successes with you all. :smile:

Karen
  • AliEmoXxOo
    AliEmoXxOo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started the 21 Day Fix today (: Anyone that wants to, feel free to add me (:
  • metma4
    metma4 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm starting March 19th. Feel free to add me!! =)
  • jeanbattalia
    jeanbattalia Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my 21 day fix stuff yesterday. I am available as soon as I get it for anyone that wants to add me!
  • AliEmoXxOo
    Options
    Sent friend request to all of you (:
    Are you guys logging your meals on here still? I was going to put I'm not too sure on what to enter for portion sizes because I'm not sure how much each container holds!
    I fell into the third calorie range, which is WAY more food than I've been eating, but I'm going to follow it and see what happens.

Here's my Day 1 meal plan: 5 G, 3 P, 5 R, 4 Y, 1 B, 1 O, 5 tsp

B: Smoothie with chocolate shakeology (1R), almond milk (1 Y), strawberries (1 P), and spinach (1 G)
    S: Cottage cheese (1R) and 2 tangerines (1 P)
    L: Salad with power greens (1 G), tomato, broccoli, peppers, and onion (1 G), Creamy Herb dressing (1 O), and chicken (1 R)
    S: Watermelon (1 P) and pistachios (1 B)
    D: Grilled chicken (1 R), brown and wild rice (1 Y), grilled peppers and onions (1 G), 2 corn tortillas (1 Y) and coconut oil (1 tsp)
    S: Veggie burger (1 R), brown and wild rice (1 Y), tomatoes (1 G)

Soooo much food! Used everything except my tsps!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not interested in a 21 day fix. I'm in this for life.
  • princesapoppy
    Options
    Greetings from Edinburgh Scotland! What is 21 day fix? ×
  • metma4
    metma4 Posts: 3
    Options
    You can get the kit at www.beachbody.com
  • AliEmoXxOo
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not interested in a 21 day fix. I'm in this for life.

That's just the name of the program and it's called that because that's how long this specific workout program lasts…doesn't mean those of us doing it are only going to eat healthy and exercise for only 21 days and then quit….smh.
  • jeanbattalia
    jeanbattalia Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Did really bad today :(

Had a pear for breakfast and a handful of almonds, little pasta salad with chicken for lunch and thought I was on the right track. I saw sweettarts (my weakness) in a dish in the office, and figured, eh I work out tonight, I'll have a few. Before I knew it, the whole bowl was gone and now I just feel sick.

Going to have to make sure to down the water and eat really good for dinner. What do you guys do when you get a craving like I did today? I blame most of it on the curse (monthly) lol

Tiff,

Oh this is my story! If I get my hand on candies I just overdo it most of the time. Recently, I had a major candy binge (on Valentine's Day or the day after or something). I just find that there is no middle ground, UNLESS I buy a small portion. It's just easier to stay away. Remember, cravings last about 15 minutes....Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm glad that I'm not alone on this one.