• djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This is OUR YEAR...Whose with me!?

Count me in! x
  • amanda_oc
    amanda_oc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Am 30 this year so I definitely say a big YAY to that :)
  • djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Never too old :) x
  • Good Morning! Today is a good day =) I am a work at home mother of 2 crazy girls. I am ready to get rid of this "baby" fat once and for all.
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Turning 30 in a few months (eek!)..... yes, 30 is going to be the year I'm a total sex bomb ;) haha
  • chillisteak
    Options
    Count me! by the end of this year I'm going to be in awesome shape, or at least thats the plan lol
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    30's rock!! I'm supremely better looking now than i was in my 20's lol this is our decade!! lets rock it!!
  • PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 40 this year and guess what? ITS GREAT and feel GREAT no lies. I've survive the 30's...............
  • twharmony
    Options
    im in! im 32 and im tired of not being as good as i can be. i know i can do better and i have bombed in the past but i am determined this year. i just want to lose 35 lbs and am hoping to be able to lose (if not all) most of it in 7 months. :) also hoping to make a few new buddies and get some support.
  • busbyus
    busbyus Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im 28 this yr so I figured im close enough my starting weight was 226 but I didn't start using my fitness right off. Started eating healthy and wheat n dairy free 5.5 wks ago now and am down to 207lbs ... determined to be fit by the end of the year sick of being a jelly belly with no self esteem..:)
  • twharmony
    Options
    also, i want to be able to look really good in anything i wear. especially dresses and maybe a bathing suit
  • crystal82dawn
    crystal82dawn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i need new friend I need help along the way
  • valmegb
    valmegb Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! I'm 34 and turn 35 in August, am hoping to have a more toned figure by then pleaseeeee!

Need all the motivation I can find and in turn I'll do my bit for you guys

Xx
  • alexandriamarino
    alexandriamarino Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    me too, i have a few months of 30 left :) please friend me, we can encourage each other
  • itzjulz
    itzjulz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in 25 days. Lets do this!
  • happajen
    happajen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    31 and I'm in!
  • FemmeFatale83
    Options
    I just turned 31 and I am soooo with you! Added!