what size do you wear Jeans wise and Top wise.

Options

Replies

• Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    5'2, started at 214 lbs.
    I wore 16/18 and XL/1X

Currently 158lbs
    Size 8-10, mostly M.
  • tuneout
    Options
    5'11" currently 175.. wear size 12 and just yesterday I went shopping and bought three size mediums shirts since they fit best. I can't remember the last time I wore mediums :)
  • CharzieGirl
    Options
    As of today, I'm 5'6" and 150lbs. I wear medium (women's sizes) shirts and size 8 jeans.
  • ebeth_s
    ebeth_s Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am top-heavy and wear a 38DDD bra but was at a 42DDD. The cup size does not seem to be going away!

Same for me! I'm a DDD no matter what I weigh. My band size just changes. I had a hysterectomy in early January, so when I went back to work in February many people hadn't seen me since mid December when we left for Christmas break. I'd lost weight, and my boobs looked HUGE. My mom said that everyone was going to think I'd had a boob job instead of a hysterectomy!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I wear a 34 or 36" jeans depending on the brand.
    Tops I wear a large
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm 143 pounds at 5'3". I'm pretty solidly a size 8 in bottoms and a medium in tops, although my new Old Navy jeans are a size 6. :-)
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    UK size 12 or 14 top-wise, and a UK 16 in jeans. I'm 5'6'' and 168lb I've lost nearly 9lb. I'm a few pounds away from size 14 jeans I think.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    6 pants, and medium on the shirt, if it stretches. I can't do button ups though. If I did a button up shirt, I'd need an XXL. I've tried. And it it is a long sleeved shirt, usually a large. I have long ape arms.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    What is the point of this question?
  • popshoveit
    Options
    My jeans are size five.
    In Canada my tops are usually large, but in US they're small - I find that US sizes run big.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    5'3" and a bit, 155ish, size 9/10 pants on average but varies hugely depending on the brand, M or L top depending on fabric/style (34E boobs up in here). I wore the same pants at nearly 190, haven't bought new/smaller pants yet, it's sort of baffling.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    5'10" - 212lbs

Size 16 pants and XL tops... Unless I can't fit my boobs in ( I have big boobs) then I get a 2XL.
  • Annabel193
    Options
    I wear UK size 12-14 bottoms and size 10-12 on top. I'm a mega pear shape, my aim is to fit comfortably into a size 10 pair of jeans.
  • iggylove123
    iggylove123 Posts: 302
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5. I wear a size 10 in pants (levi's, american eagle, lucky brand) and I like to wear larges in shirts. I like to wear looser shirts, so mediums do fit I just don't like to feel clothes cling to me! In skirts I wear an 8 or a 10
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, 145 lbs and wear 6-8 bottoms (with a few 4's and 10's in the mix!) and M tops. If it's sleeveless I can go with a S but my shoulders won't fit in a M.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 205 and wore a size 16 jeans (canada) and xl shirts

I now weigh 160ish wear a size 7 jean and medium shirt

I am 5 ft 7

It has taken me a year to get here...you will too.

ETA: Im not done yet..not quite happy with BF% yet...hoping to see size 6 jeans this summer (I have a few pair but they are snug)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    What is the point of this question?

curiousity? what was the point of yours?
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    Canada......jeans....size 4 or 5...depending on brand.....or size 26" if they are sized by waist.....

tops......small or x-small depending on brand
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    US sz 9 jeans (just barely able to squeeze into 7!!) and medium tops
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm certainly in the process of losing...

Starting sizes: 26W stretchy pants, 3X (26-28) shirts

Current sizes: 20W jeans, XL (18-20) shirts

Goal sizes: 12 jeans, M (10-12) shirts