I'm Not New!

Options
Good morning, MFP!

I'm not really new to MFP, I've actually been a "member" since 2009 or so. In June of 2013 I started taking my weight loss seriously again and so far I have lost 45 pounds. I have had some major road blocks recently. In the past month I have ran two half marathons, the most recent being on February 1st. Afterwards I got VERY sick with the flu and then bronchitis and consequently took three weeks off from working out. I even missed one day of logging in and went from a 255 day streak back to 0, which I was so upset about! I've been struggling the past few days to get back into the swing of things, I had previously started P90X and was on week 3 when I got sick. I started over on week one on Monday and I'm ready to kick some P90X butt!

I previously had quite a few friends on MFP, but it seems like they all stopped logging in and now I only have two that log in regularly. Now I am looking for some committed friends! I really feel like I need some encouragement and support right now and I'm willing to help you on your journey in return!

Currently I am 182.4 pounds, 5'7'', and looking to get down to 150 by mid-June/July. I have another half marathon on April 13th, which I'm excited about! I also recently bought a bikini that I am hoping to wear this summer as my motivation. I also am hoping to conceive in the next year or two and would like to be at a healthy weight before doing so.

If you have similar goals, motivations, or just need a friend, feel free to add me. :happy:

Replies