Not new, 24 yr old, needing more motivation

Options
So recently a lot of MFP friends died off :( I'm 24, happily married and am on MFP EVERYDAY! I have been trying to lose weight since May of 2013, but you know, life gets in the way. But now that my husband and I are moved and settle and vacation is only 3 months away I want to get really serious.

Please no guys (Sorry dudes)
Must eat at LEAST 1200 calories a day w/ open diary
Would like people closer to my age
Please leave me a little message just introducing yourself :)
Also, I have a fitbit! So if you do as well would love to add you on there too!

Thanks! :D

Replies

• SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24! Trying to lose weight as well for a vacation!
    You can add me if you want :)
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Hannah and I'm 22. I've been at this for a month now and I'm on here everyday and tracking religiously. I've settled into netting my 1270 and look forward to that increasing more as I keep losing. My diary's always open :)
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23, engaged and about to go to medical school this fall (so many things to be motivated for!). I eat around 1,200-1,350 a day and have an open diary. Feel free to add me!
  • carminaaa2014
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and in a domestic partnership (live with my BF). I would love to add you!!
  • kayte328_
    kayte328_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, been using MFP for about as long as you have been (although I created a new account because I locked myself out of my old one) I would love to add you/be added by you!
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 21, eating 1200+ calories a day with an open and truthful diary. I'm on here everyday! :)
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 (almost 26 nooo!), and I eat more than 1200 calories! lol I tried that method and it just did not go well for me. My diary is open. Feel free to add me :)