Looking for a few new pals!

Options
Hi! I'm just getting started (AGAIN) on here and was wondering if anyone would like to have a new friend.

I've got a lot to lose and could use some motivation.

A little about me:

I'm 32 and have been married almost 10 years to my best friend. I have 1 little boy who is 4 and is the best gift I've ever received. I'm a Christian.
I love animals, camping, and cooking.
We just purchased a farm and hope to have cattle by spring.

Cant wait to meet you!

PLEASE SEND YOUR FRIEND INVITE TO ME!

Replies

• Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i'm starting AGAIN too. i'm 54, mother of 2 wonderful boys with 2 terrific wives and 2 fantastic grandkids - 8 months, and 2 years. I have to get this weight off so I can keep up with them! been married for 30 years - Christian, love reading, making photo books online, and too many projects to name!
  • MsCannon1981
    Options
    Hi I was on here before, took a break but now im back. Looking for new friends to motivate me, feel free to add me. Thank u:smile:
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hi, starting again as well... after losing 80 pounds. Aaand, gaining it all back. :P
    Friend request sent! Good luck!
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else can add me :smile:
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me, I am back in again but for good this time. Anyone can feel free to add me as long as you are trying, this is a two way street. Need to support and need supporters
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've sent some friend requests to you guys. I started last July and was doing really good until Christmas. I've struggled since then but just in the last week seem to be getting back into the hang of it again!
  • Shawneb66
    Options
    I'm a little older, but I have a 22 year old daughter and a 19 year old son. I have been on MFP since April of 2012...please feel free to add me! Good luck!!:smile:
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, as can everyone!
  • megannau
    Options
    I'm back...again, as well. A great support group is definitely the way to go. Feel free to add me!!
  • Impeterator
    Impeterator Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me aswell.I am nearly 21 years old and try to lose weight in order to become a better martial artist and to get rock hard abs, lets see how this turns out. =D
  • shayla0302
    shayla0302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me they can. I have no issue with motivating anyone. I started back up in January. I'm 25 and I have high blood pressure so I'm trying to take care of myself.
  • smithme88
    Options
    My name is Megan 25 with 2 step daughters and 2 girls with my amazing husband, I am a christian as well and looking to get in shape for me and my girls. Feel free to add me!