Ben & Jerry my 2 loves...

Options
Oh my...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/25/ben-jerrys-core-ice-cream_n_4854680.html

Resisting temptation to run to store this instant for some hazed and confused...

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    My store doesn't have these yet! I was just there yesterday, pretty sure I would have noticed since I got some other flavors. They really look yummy....
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I hope I never find the peanut butter fudge in store near me. Hubby doesn't even eat PB, so it would be all mine. Maybe I could skip the rest of my meals that day. How much fiber is in ice cream?
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Seriously.. i hope to never find these either.. I have enough trouble avoiding phish food and chocolate fudge brownie and chubby hubby and strawberry cheesecake and half baked and Chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate peppermint crunch..

I also never hope to find Scotchy scotch scotch.. because seriously. Scotch and ice cream.. O..M..G..

I am soooo NOT going to the store today.. LOL
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I saw the article this morning. I wish they made those in individual sizes, so I'm not tempted to eat the whole pint.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I just saw that- i'm not a Ben/Jerry fan- but this... this is something fabulous and akin to dark magic!!!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Not to be an enabler, but according to the folks who run the tour of the Ben & Jerry's factory, any store that carries any flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream can order any of their extant flavors; you just have to be willing to purchase a sleeve of (if memory serves) 4 pints (it may be 8).
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You had me at -Ben & Jerry mmmmm.....
  • jenniferchew2012
    jenniferchew2012 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I have an affair with Ben and Jerry at least once a month! I'm going to have to keep an eye out for these ones! :love:
  • dominiqueruns
    dominiqueruns Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    oooooh my!!! Me and Ben and Jerry go way back!! lol Nothing soothes a broken heart, bad day at the office, or fight with your teen like a pint of B&J…1000000000 flavours is my current crush, but these sound so yummy!!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    One of the very few advantages of living in Vermont!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Options
    I saw the article this morning. I wish they made those in individual sizes, so I'm not tempted to eat the whole pint.

But.. isn't the whole pint one serving?????

I'm pretty sure it is...
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Options
    Not to be an enabler, but according to the folks who run the tour of the Ben & Jerry's factory, any store that carries any flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream can order any of their extant flavors; you just have to be willing to purchase a sleeve of (if memory serves) 4 pints (it may be 8).

I realllly didn't need to know this.. LOL
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i'll take the peanut butter fudge. yum.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Almost makes me regret being a vegan. ALMOST.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

But.. isn't the whole pint one serving?????

I'm pretty sure it is...
    yes.

much like pizza only comes in one serving- the whole thing. slices are just for ease of consumption!!!
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    That stuff is too expensive to consume down here so I never have it.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

I realllly didn't need to know this.. LOL
    You're welcome. :devil:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to deliver this to Canada
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to deliver this to Canada

*volunteers*
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

A pint is where serving sizes start.