One year in. Time to feed my vanity!

Options

Replies

• bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I loved the pic captions! looking good hot stuff! Congrats!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - WELL DONE!!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    That was both funny and awesome!:laugh:

Great job on losing the weight!!:drinker:
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! :)
  • charissh
    charissh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awww your post really made me chuckle :)

Great work on the weight loss, and I also get distracted by my newly found collar bones lol.

Great work :)
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and the hilarious post!!!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And thanks for making me giggle!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Well done on your progress!
  • creepysteve
    creepysteve Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vanity satiated! Thanks for the kind words, everyone! To those who are concerned, I have no intention of shaving my beard any time soon. Beards, like clavicles and the chest hair poking out of my shirt, is very distracting, and highly entertaining to play with. I had to be clean shaven a few months back and it was awful. My face feels weird when it's smooth. I don't understand how non-hairy people make it through the day. Thankfully, the Italian in me ensures that hair will grow quickly in all areas of my body, face included, and I didn't have to withstand it very long.

I also haven't made the banana/egg "pancakes" in a while. That recipe is actually a horrible misrepresentation of typical Paleo cooking. I just think it's the funniest Paleo recipe I've encountered, so I have made it the poster child of my new diet. Please do not let my terrible representation of Paleo dissuade you from giving it a shot. It's not nearly as bad as it sounds. It just takes a little while to get used to.

:smokin: Smokers are jokers!:smokin:
  • dancingmuffin
    dancingmuffin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ha! that was a great update. You seem like a hoot. LOL congrats on your loss.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    looking great sexy hairy man. keep up the good work.:wink:
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Glad you didn't buy a razor, no need to lose the beard too.
  • grapefruithero
    grapefruithero Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You have an awesome sense of humor :) Thanks for sharing! These success stories help to keep me going.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Actually you look like the undead, according to your PORTRAIT. Maybe you need to put ON 40 pounds or so. What did you look like before you started?
  • Kamacoma
    Options
    LOL- "Kill it with fire!" Thanks for the giggles- you look awesome! High five.
  • absentmindedhousewife
    Options
    Beards are sexy.

I'm not sold on the Paleo because I like cheese. But, by all means, enjoy.

We use the same shampoo. I don't use it in my beard.
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've just recently started eating Paleo as well and it's not as hard as most would think! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • jmcowan42
    jmcowan42 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Funniest success story I've ever read lol
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Would you be offended if I told you that you remind me of Steve Kardynal? I actually thought you were at first because of your screen name, but then I realized that your nose isn't ginormous.

Great job, btw!
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Great! Congratulations!

On a side note, be kinder to your old, heavier self....it was still you in there and always will be, regardless what your exterior packaging may be!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!