18 weeks pics

Options
2»

Replies

• craziwrld
    craziwrld Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! What worked for u?

Honestly, I just keep my diet and portion control in control. I have a shoulder injury that has caused severe tendinitis in my shoulder and back, so I can't exercise. My family ate relatively healthy before, but I ate way more then I should have. I don't count calories, because mentally I would just get overwhelmed by it and give up, so I listen to my body very carefully. The first signs of my body saying I'm full, I stop and drink a glass of water so I don't get the Phantom hungerness lol. Though I do make healthier snack options then I used to. You know an apple instead of chips kind of thing. But I do not limit myself to what I eat, if I want a piece of cake, I have it, just a very small piece. I know me, and know it will just become a huge thing where I will crave it till I give in and then end up eating more then I should. And if my family decides they want something unhealthy then we usually bring it home and I make myself something healthy. My husband has been very supportive throughout all of this and doesn't complain about my new quarks lol
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It's really amazing if you have a supportive partner in life. He usually kicks my butt when I am being lazy, haha.

I gained a lot of weight after having my baby due to depression and stress. Now, I am working hard to take it off.
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. Appreciate all your tips.
  • Penchant4Words
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look fantastic!
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!