Tone It Up Buddies

Options
Hello!

I'm new to Tone it Up and am looking for some buddies. Does anyone else do the weekly workouts and would you like to encourage each other?

Replies

• gr8_changes
    Options
    Yep! I love doing the Tone It Up workouts :)
  • roseeerickson
    roseeerickson Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I'm going to send you a friend request if you don't mind. :) Did you do today's workout?
  • aloha_xo
    aloha_xo Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I love the TIU girls and workouts. I also am part of their nutrition plan. Feel free to add me, I need all of the encouragement I can get :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I Love TIU !
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on the TIU nutrition plan and currently doing the Bikini Series. Add me if you want to :)
  • shubec85
    shubec85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day doing the Bikini Series. Can always use the encouragement~!
  • minwow
    minwow Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm just starting tone it up today! I'd love to find a buddy to work along with and help keep accountable. Good work to all you ladies and check in!
  • 2xMommaYork
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance... what is Tone It Up?
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Tone It Up is a fitness, nutrition, recipes, etc. website that is built around 2 gorgeous ladies. Google it.... I just started their workouts this week too and I like them. Check them out on You Tube....
  • npruitt99
    npruitt99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started the plan. I need all the encouragement I can use! How has it being so far?

Feel free to add me
  • summerlovexox
    summerlovexox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Please add me too =) I love tone it up and follow their workout schedules =)