My INTRO! :) Helloooo

Options
Hi Everyone! Name is Catie, and I am definitely a food addict struggling with life... Recently I broke up with a man who has been in my life of 7 years... and it was the unhealthiest relationship you can imagine. I am starting to realize that I am better off without that emotional garbage, and that I weigh 260 lbs. i want to prove to myself I can loose weight. I am familiar with food journaling, and have been to the best weight loss clinics around the US... I need a good support system, and am ready to take this addiction and put it aside and live a life full of good choices and understand that everything I do has to be put into moderation. I am starting out walking every morning, before I do anything else, and go as long as I can. Today I walked about 3 miles, and felt amazing... its all in my playlist on my ipod... but I intend to keep trying to lose weight and maintain my sanity. I want my life back and not rely on others for happiness. I am determined. Feedback is always welcome, Please be positive and no haters. Thanks!!!!! xooxo good luck to you all!!

Replies

• Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :smile:

This is an awesome place and I`m sure you`ll find all the support you need.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Good for you! No hate, you're doing some very positive things for your life. Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • CatieCappadona
    Options
    Thank you! Im ready to do this! Im also so excited to do this. I've struggled long enough, and cannot wait to see the look on my friends and families faces when they see the new me
  • amysambora
    Options
    Hi Catie!

GOOD ON YOU for doing your best to improve your situation. You sound like a really strong person! I have no doubts that you will succeed and achieve all your goals! It won't always be easy, but that's what we at MFP are here for :)

Best of luck :)
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Good luck..... Im sure you will find all the motivation and support you need here !!!! This place rocks :smile: :drinker:
  • CatieCappadona
    Options
    I am so strong it makes me cry sometimes because I let losers hurt me... Im ready! Are you? ;)
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello!! This place is the perfect place for positive support! You are going to love it here.
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    I am so strong it makes me cry sometimes because I let losers hurt me... Im ready! Are you? ;)

See there is always a bright side to everything..... You got rid of an *kitten* !!!! LOL...
  • CatieCappadona
    Options
    i have about 9 of em. lol
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    i have about 9 of em. lol

Lmao ...If you need some back up let me know !!!!!! :smile: I love dealing with A holes its a good way to release frustration and burn some cals if they really piss ya off :wink: :laugh: :drinker:
  • CatieCappadona
    Options
    check your inbox lady! :)
  • Christie_78
    Christie_78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Catie so glad you joined! I joined a few days ago and I love it already. The support is amazing!!
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on taking your first step! MFP has been a great resource for me through many tribulations :)

What's on your playlist? I am looking to expand mine :)
  • CatieCappadona
    Options
    I have SOOO many good songs on it... um I listen to heavy metal because I scream when Im angry, so lots of screaming... umm... a lot of techno/trance.... maybe two songs I shared with the *kitten* I broke up with... but other than that... upbeat ****.... like DJ Trashy, Tiesto, Korn, stuff like that... my #1 song is Pain by 3 days grace. Im sure we can all relate to that
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I have one mix that I listen to just about 100% of the time. It's nice because it's easy and I can sort of ballpark my time at this point without having to look at my ipod...but I would like to expand. Currently the mix I listen to is Armin Van Buuren's state of trance episode 200 :) it's pretty sweet and lasts like 1.5 hours so I've never gotten to the end, even during my longest runs :)