I've lost 15 Pounds!!

Options
leep917
leep917 Posts: 40 Member
4 weeks in and I've lost 15 pounds! I started at 141 pounds and I'm down to 126. I can't tell you how happy I am! I'm getting closer and closer to my goal. I honestly never thought I could diet and workout, I just didn't have the motivation...but I've stuck with it and I'll keep going! I'm so so happy.

Replies

• candylandicous
    Options
    Great work! congrats =) What was your diet/exercise like? just wondering =)
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's great progress! Good for you! Are you taking pictures? Measurements? It's really good to log that sort of stuff too, besides just your food. Sometimes you don't see those subtle changes until you look back at photos and measurements!
  • leep917
    leep917 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been! I've taken pictures one from the day I started to my current progress and wow I can see the difference! My waist has gone down an inch from 28 inches to 27 as my waist from 34 inches to 33!

As for my routine I cut out all sweets! No soda, no sugars unless naturally from fruits and veggies! I work out 7 days a week for 45 minutes and drink tons of water and green yea! I eat around 1300 calories a day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!