78 lbs down, 23 lbs left to reach my goal

1235»

Replies

• greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Great job!! I have lost the same amount and have the same amount to go! We can do this!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Congrats!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    You look great! Wel-done!
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Lady, you are rocking it!! YOU LOOK GREAT
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    :drinker:
  • First of all let me say, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I can't get over the difference in your before and now photos. You look 20 years younger. How heavy did you weigh at your heaviest? I am just starting and I am enjoying eating experiance. I just wish this would progess a little faster. My daughter is getting married in July, and I would like to have a crap oad of weight off bythen. Any secrets that can help along the way??? Thanks for sharing your photos and your experiences. Jo.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Be proud :) you look great :)
  • 46Phil
    46Phil Posts: 36 Member
    Congratulations! You look wonderful. You give me hope.
  • bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Congratulations! That is incredible. You look amazing! Great work!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    beautiful.
  • SallyaStewart11
    SallyaStewart11 Posts: 53 Member
    First of all let me say, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I can't get over the difference in your before and now photos. You look 20 years younger. How heavy did you weigh at your heaviest? I am just starting and I am enjoying eating experiance. I just wish this would progess a little faster. My daughter is getting married in July, and I would like to have a crap oad of weight off bythen. Any secrets that can help along the way??? Thanks for sharing your photos and your experiences. Jo.

Thank you so much! It's been a great year! After making changes to my eating habits, it was really kind of easy, and exciting to see the scale drop. I've had a blast! I love going clothes shopping again. I love seeing friends I haven't seen in a few years--I love their reactions! These last 30 lbs have been much slower than the first 70. But I'm okay with it because I feel great.
    In the picture where I am wearing a red shirt, I was in the 270's. when I started MFP, I was at 261. Portion control has been my key. I still eat food I like, but in much smaller portions. I knew for the weightloss to last I didn't want to feel deprived. I like food too much. Please feel free to look at my blog--I have journaled my thoughts and ideas over this past year. But beware, I'm not a health nut! Good luck! I would love to follow your progress and see your success by July!
  • I love how you get more stylish as you loose the weight! Beautiful AND chic! <3
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!