Garcinia Cambogia?

Options
So I was thinking about taking this supplement to jump start my weight loss...any one have any experience with this?

Some questions I have about this:

1) Which brand is best to buy and from where? Would it be ok to buy it online? Or preferably in a supplement store?

2) any negative side effects? (ex. heart problems, liver problems...etc.)

3) If you stop taking this supplement...is there a rebound effect? Would you gain the weight back after? (even while still eating healthy and regular excersize?)

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    There have certainly been threads on this before. Search for them if you are so inclined. Then save your money, buy some healthy food, stay within your calorie goals and get on with it. There is no "jump starting" and no magic pill.
  • kuroboxx
    Options
    from the other threads on here...it seems it does not work :(
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Give up your search for anything that will "jumpstart" your weight loss and just get started and be patient.
  • sweetjanefargo
    sweetjanefargo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a few days. It gave me some bad acid reflux so I stopped using it. There is nothing worse than acid reflux. My sister in law tried it at the same time she also had the same thing happen to her.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    it will do you absolutely... positively... no good.

besides, if you're gonna spend any money, buy a food scale like everyone recommended in your other thread.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    from the other threads on here...it seems it does not work :(

You seem like a smart girl. Take that hint. :flowerforyou: