NEED SOME FRIENDS :) 5'8, 140lbs, looking to drop 15lbs!

Options
Hi all,
I'm not new to this site but I am more committed now to my weight loss than ever, I have been gradually been putting on weight for the last year and enough is enough... Summer 2014 is approaching quick! I have lost 5lbs in the last 4 weeks and now am looking to drop an additional 15lbs. Looking for friends for support and healthy ideas to keep me motivated and losing those unwanted pounds in a healthy manner. I'm 23yrs old from southern California and would love to befriend some gals or guys who think they can relate to me :)
Dana

Replies

• boogaloo38
    boogaloo38 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Dana,

I also live in So Cal, am 5,7" & have about the same goal. I just had twins 5 months ago & put on 50lbs. I haven't weighed myself in a while on purpose but I'm guessing I'm approx 10lbs to pre-twins but then another 8 or so to pre first pregnancy!

I'm doing T25 which I'm loving. What are you doing?
  • tiwanaloves
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Tiwana.

I am very fit and have been using this app for a long time... I love to motivate and encourage other to reach their fitness goals. I have a group on here, and what I do is kind of check what they eat daily... When I see them slipping I try to give them healthy alternatives to what I notice they like... It's about a lifestyle change that you can live with and still reach your goals... I call it the finish line...

I also post weekly challenges that I think will not only help your eating habits, but motivate you to get your fitness going as well.

Feel free to add me if you like. This is me, I won't let you fall behind and I will go the distance with you. This is what I do, and love doing.

Ciao... :D

Let's #MakeItCount
  • tiwanaloves
    Options
    Oh and Dana, T25 is awesome... I have friends that does it!!!... They love it, and it's getting them to their finish line... You got this! Best wishes!!

Tiwana