I want a J-LO booty...

Options
what exercises can I do to get it? I have plenty-o pa-dunk-a-dunk, I just want to J-LOacize it. What are some good butt toning/shaping moves?

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    what exercises can I do to get it? I have plenty-o pa-dunk-a-dunk, I just want to J-LOacize it. What are some good butt toning/shaping moves?
    Lunges
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges!
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thee Firm series of workout DVDs are really good on lunges etc
  • shintowa
    Options
    What I do for lunges instead of doing them all in a row (I get bored, heh), is to walk around like that in my house. Kinda the Ministry of Silly Walks looking, but it gets the job done, and multitasking! (Oh, I need this ingredient that's across the house? *Queue silly walk*)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    If you want a challenge, try the bulgarian split squat.
  • galliey64
    Options
    Use a ball against the wall and do squats with weights in each hand. Also do squats in a gym with the smith bar with weights. It is a real challenge. Use your tread mill at a higher level than 1 like 9 and that will built up the theigh muscles, calves and butt.
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    Use a ball against the wall and do squats with weights in each hand. Also do squats in a gym with the smith bar with weights. It is a real challenge. Use your tread mill at a higher level than 1 like 9 and that will built up the theigh muscles, calves and butt.

On the treadmill, I alternate my incline from 7.5-15 (15 is as high as the one at my gym will go). Do you think it's better to walk faster (4.0mph) at that incline for this purpose, or slower?
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    If you want a challenge, try the bulgarian split squat.

What exactly is this and where can I find a video to see how it is done?

Nevermind. Found it on youtube.
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    I would say : a lot of walking! :wink: I had a J-Lo butt before (when I was walking a lot), but now its gone because I was pretty sedentary for the past 3 years... :yawn: Ive been training hard for 3 months (lots of squats, lunges and more), but my butt is just getting SMALLER!! :noway: Firmer, but still smaller... :grumble:
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    The Brazil Butt Lift workout from Beachbody...it'll get you the butt you want!