Tattoo

Options
2»

Replies

• Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a full back piece and I lost my weight ( 67lb ) after having it done, the tattoo has shrunk with my body fine. I was 231 lbs when I first had it done.

I also had my stomach/ ribs tattooed in november, I have lost another 10lb since I had it done and plan to lose around 14lbs more.

I also had a tattoo on the front of my foot before I lost weight, this area will definitely not be affected, the only difference is my feet are now super veiny.
    Hope this helps OP
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 11lb heavier than OP, and I have similar weight loss goals. My very large tattoo has shrunk along with me just fine and I will never need lipo! that's what gyms are for....
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting till I have reached my goal and having a tattoo down one side. I had a tattoo down the side of my ribs to top of hip and when I got pregnant stretch marks went through it and turned black and now it looks like a pen drawing which got water on it and smudged haha I also had a nice little butterfly on my belly which now looks like a giant moth which hopefully my new tattoo will cover lol