Looking for MFP friends

Options
Hello everyone,

I am going down this weight loss road again and hope that this time I will stick with it. I would love to build my friends list with people who can help support, motivate and keep me accountable and in return I will do the same. I have 100 plus lbs to lose and plan to keep the fire I have lit under me now to keep burning! Please feel free to add me. Thanks!

Replies

• Jelise24
    Jelise24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've sent you a request :smile:
  • Stuartw31
    Stuartw31 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, Started for real myself yesterday and posted looking for friends for the 1st time and I can honestly say I feel with the support of fellow MFP'er's I will do this, feel free to add me to your friend list :smile:
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi your welcome to add me too...I have been here about a month and love it...great support...:smile:
  • AviBZ
    AviBZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been here about a month. I've found the folks here to be very helpful. Please feel free to add me.
  • clanmcfleming
    clanmcfleming Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've been logging foood for about a month or so. Time to try and up the exercise levels now.
  • natty1408
    natty1408 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me. Natalie : D
  • tonipink64
    Options
    All feel free to add me xx
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey! Seems like we're in the same boat lol, I'll add you! xo
  • jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. Friends are good.
  • Debbieclark11
    Debbieclark11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends to keep me on the straight and narrow also! This is my second attempt at this and like you I really want to stay with it this time!!!!!
  • xDramaQueen995x
    xDramaQueen995x Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, i'll be your friend! x