Female College Friends/ Older Friends?

Hi!
I am on the lookout for friends who will encourage and support me. I am a very kind and encouraging person and I look for the same in other friends. I am new to calorie counting (atleast, being committed to it). I am a 21 year old female, looking to lose the last 10 or so pounds.

Replies

• Hi! I'm in a similar situation! I've tried my fitness pal before but whenever I fall off track I get too upset to log the calories so I stop using it again. I'm 30 years old and about 10-15 pounds overweight. I really want to stick with using my fitness pal and I think the problem I've had in the past is that no one uses it with me so I have no one to hold me accountable or cheer me on. I want to do this right; and get my weight under control.
  • melluc2
    melluc2 Posts: 92 Member
    I'm 25 and I'm new to this too. I would love to have MFP friends so I can cheer them on as they cheer me on. :) Add me if you want!
  • JrNationQueen88
    JrNationQueen88 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 27, and am finally ready to stick to a healthy lifestyle as well! I actually am at the same point as you (I have 10 pounds left to lose), and am also looking for that support group with people my age (or at least around it). Feel free to add me as well, if you'd like! :)