Looking for motivated and supportive friends :)

Options
Hi,

I recently added a few friends for motivation but many of them turned out to be either anorexic (500 calories per day, really?), unsupportive (never shares a single comment), whiners or inactive. So, since I'm a pretty motivated guy, I'm looking for motivated and supportive MFPs!

More about me: I'm Ben, 31 from Montreal, Canada. I lost some weight before the Holidays and I'm now in a mass gain phase until April. I play soccer year-long, I lift and I run (can't wait for Spring!). I have two young kids (2.5 and 5). I've been logging on MFP daily for 6-7 months, and I try to be as supportive as possible with my friends (as long as they're not eating a ridiculously low amount of calories!).

So, add me, if you are...
- Losing fat, gaining muscles, or maintaining your weight
- A girl or a guy
- From Canada, Australia or whatever other country
- Looking for a supportive friend :)

Replies

• Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    1393355749_cat_wants_to_come_in.gif
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Im from Canada :) haha, Hamilton Ontario to be precise. I am not super active because I have MS and also this winter as been DAMN COLD. but I eat and Im on here every day :)
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm normal and on here everday. You can add me if you like. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • Wiltord1982
    Options
    Yes, you

320sw744520.gif
  • Wiltord1982
    Options
    Don't be scared.

1289385527_sookie-scream.gif
  • careyw1
    careyw1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined fitness pal, feel free to add me. Im from Port Colborne Ontario Canada (along Lake Erie) I need alot of motivation to keep me going. My highest weight was 280lbs and my lowest weight was 150lbs. Then of course back issues and back into bad habits Im now a whopping 188lb :P. Trying to get back in it again! I have 3 kids 13, 10 and 5. :)
  • ladycadaverous
    ladycadaverous Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ill be here awhile. I tend to respond to every little comment. I get so excited for others and when they need me I am there. I was a nurse by profession in the the military. Ive always loved to help and support others. I eat and im on here everyday a few times a day so feel free to add me if youd like to:)
  • shanazing
    shanazing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    First time poster here, and I will add you solely on the awesome gifs you posted. You will be my first friend, so be gentle. haha. Good luck on your journey :)
  • Wiltord1982
    Options
    Please have a seat

1290708698_magic-chair.gif
  • Wiltord1982
    Options
    Let's have a political party! :D

478swyu02393.gif
  • jallen191
    Options
    Hey Ben, you sound a lot like me,
    I'm 19 and a small guy, 5 foot 5'' I weigh 60kgs (dont know what that is in American money) and I'm looking to both lose a small amount of weight (mainly from my hips) and build some muscle (but not a crazy amount) I just joined my first gym and I can't wait for my lunchtimes or when work ends so I can get back in there. I am crazy motivate and would be more than happy to have someone like minded to share thoughts with!
  • Wiltord1982
    Options
    Everybody dance now!

30075yu908.gif
  • Dlewis8288
    Dlewis8288 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Lol, feel free to add me :-) I'm working hard and looking for more positive friends on here as well!
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! I just joined in February, and I have been on everyday, even though it took me a while to learn the site, and I now log everyday.

Anyone can add me for support, I'll be there for anyone!

72 pounds lost is my goal!