A small milestone with face pics in profile

Options
sjeagle30
sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
I do not know how to get pics on here so if anybody can go into my profile pics and do a side by side of the pic of me in blue T shirt and the one in the sweater I would much appreciate it.

Anyway a few years ago I lost almost 30 lbs and sadly gained most of it back. I saw a few pics of myself and couldn't believe I let it go that far again after such hard work. I got away from entering the food on here and figured I knew enough to assume I was eating around 1500 to 2000 calories per day. I was apparently very wrong because it was 5 lbs then 10 then 15 then pretty much all of it right back on. I was very disappointed in myself.

January 6th of 2014 I started back at going to the gym 5 to 6 days a week and eating 1400 to 1500 calories per day and actually tracking them again. I have lost 20 lbs in about 7 weeks. A few people at work started to notice and that made me feel good but I didn't think it was much of a difference until I took one today and put them side by side. I really hope to have a few more to post down the road. I have a long way to go but my next post will be in 20 more pounds.

I appreciate reading everybody's success stories on here and I go to it daily for motivation so thank you all for posting!

Replies

• KatRounds
    KatRounds Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds VERY similiar to mine. I started back on this journey mid-January and I've gotten 13 of what I had gained back off. 12 more to go to get back to where I was and then even more to get to my goal weight. :-) But I think I finally have the right combination of calories in/calories out this time!!
  • sjeagle30
    Options
    Good luck to you Kat!
  • sjeagle30
    Options
    Can someone put my pics on this post if they know how? I have tried. I cant get it to work. They are in my profile. I wanted to do a side by side face pic compared to the one in the blue shirt. Thank you!
  • rmcolorado
    Options
    I don't know how to post pictures but I did take a peek at your profile pics, that is a very noticeable difference. Keep up the good work!
  • sjeagle30
    Options
    Thank you!
  • purpleopaz
    purpleopaz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's really noticeable! Well done, I am following a similar calorie intake and started mid Jan also!! Mostly walking and exercising at home.

It's real nice when people notice! Just wanted to say well.done to you !!!!
  • sjeagle30
    Options
    Wow! That's really noticeable! Well done, I am following a similar calorie intake and started mid Jan also!! Mostly walking and exercising at home.

It's real nice when people notice! Just wanted to say well.done to you !!!!

It is wonderful when people notice. Thank you so much and good luck to you!
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    19099154_7752.jpg
    19099154_3977.jpg
    19099154_5678.jpg
  • sjeagle30
    Options
    Thank you for doing the pics for me shmulyeng
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!