Hello

Options
:smokin:

I am new to MFP and I am looking for tips and tricks and inspiration. I have struggled with my weight all my life and I am tired. I have had high and low moments. Good and Bad days. I want to make a change and stick with it. This is not just a diet for me this is a life change. I am ready, willing and more than able. I have lost 33 lbs since July 2010 when I was at my heaviest of 231... I was so tired literally and emotionally of being over weight. I lost 33 lbs by September and then I have now gained back about 6 lbs :embarassed: . :ohwell: It is time to stop this roller coaster and stick with it no matter what. I have been 115 at my smallest and that was in my mid teens. I do not want to be that size again. Although it was great for shopping but I am more comfortable in the 135-150 range. I would like to be no more than 150 and toned. I feel my goal is realistic and atainable. It is going to be tuff and take some time I know. The weight did not come overnight (But it does feel that way) and it will not go away overnight ( I have not found my Genie in a bottle for my 3 wishes yet lol:laugh: ). I also have a mid goal that I am going to work very hard for. I am getting married in Feb. I am currently at 203 lbs as of today. I would like to get to 170 by the time I get married. I am not sure if this is a reallistic goal or not. But I am surely going to try my best to get there. I am currently on a 1400 calorie a day meal plan. And I will be begin to work out again 5 days a week. I have fell off all over in the past 2 months. I would like to work out 90 min a day or more if possible with mostly cardio. I have a long road ahead of me but it begins with 1 step and here it is.........

Replies

• RoRoYourBoat
    Options
    HI! I am new to MFP as well. I commend you on your weight loss so far! A big help for my weight loss has been joining a gym that has unlimited classes. I mostly do spin for 45 minutes, which has kept me from getting bored and helping me stay motivated! In one class you can burn up to 600+ calories. I look forward to seeing your progress!