Looking for friends with similar stats!

Options

Replies

• KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5' 7 and currently 154 and shooting for 130...but ultimate dream would be 125. I am small framed. Would love friends with similar stats!!! I'm 36 years old and feel like my metabolism has come to a SCREECHing halt. Working hard to kick it into gear.
  • Katherine912
    Katherine912 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am 5'6, 137 lbs. Shooting for 127!
  • MyViolet
    MyViolet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" with a small bone structure. I started at 130 but that gave a me a high BF%. I am shooting to be lean and mean without thunder thighs! Good luck in meeting your goal! We can do this together!
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    5'5 and I am at 150 now.. trying to get to 125-130!!!

We can do it!!!
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    oh my i've gotta be the shortest one so far!
    5'1
    CW: 140
    tryin' to get down to 120-125 :)
    LET'S DO THIS! YAY FOR SIMILAR GOALS!

I am 5'1" also!
    CW: 171 ughhhh
    GW:130-140
    I can't believe my "healthy weight range" is 97-109 lbs.... that is all boobs and butt for me!
    I am very blessed in the bust and butt area. velvet? I have been told the same thing! That is hilarious. You must live in the south!

Anyone else have my same body style?
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ooops not velvets post.... Rhammond8 instead. Sorry read the wrong name.
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently 151.2 and aiming for 135, any less and I feel too skinny.

I hope that everyone does well over the christmas period with all the parties and meals.

sarah
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'7", 126lbs (started at 135) and aiming to get down to 122lbs. But trying to get that body fat % down so hopefully will put back those 4lbs in muscle!
    I've added you :)
  • courtrey88
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! I've sent friend requests to everyone. Hope I didn't miss anyone!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey

I'm 37, 5;7+ came here almost 3 yrs ago and lost about 27 pounds which brought me to about 128.....since then I've gained a few then lost a few..I'm here to get back on track...I'm pretty comfy at 130ish (I've got about 7/8 pounds to loose)

Kim
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'8". A few years ago I went from 182 down to my goal of 140. I did drop as low as 132 at one point, but my husband complained that I was too skinny! I have been plagued by knee injuries since March and finally had surgery in November. I can't exercise at all right now (other than crunches and arm weights) so I am back to 150. Can't wait to drop these 10 lbs again and get back into the great shape I once was!
  • earthy_lady
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently at 138, hoping to get down to 125. I'm definitely looking for friends and support!
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    I'm 5'9, but have A LOT more weight to lose then you! Feel free to add me, if you'd like!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi! 5' 7 at 151 lbs, with a goal of 125. I'll send a friend request!
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    5 7" 150lbs aiming for 130lbs.

My stats are EXACTLY the same! If you don't mind my asking, what is your current net caloric intake set at?? I just feel like the 1200 net calories that MFP recommended is too low??
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm also 5'8 and 148.8 lbs, an looking at a goal weight of 120lbs, might sound a bit low but i'm hoping to try an gain a little muscle back! tho i haven't lost in ages! think i need a butt kicking to get back in the swing of things!
  • rhondaleigh1
    Options
    HI! MY NAME IS RHONDA I WEIGH 339 LBS AND MY GOAL WEIGHT IS 140 AS OF RIGHT NOW! ANYONE WANT TO BE FRIENDS AND WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER OUT
  • Mustangmandy1982
    Options
    I am tall. I am 5'11 and weigh 165. I plan to get down to about 145-150 if possible. I hope to get some muscle and definition also. I may be taller but I'd love to have friends and support! :)
  • courtrey88
    Options
    Wow, I didn't know people were still replying to my forum post! Great to me you all! I've sent a friend request to all of you! =)
  • courtrey88
    Options
    Wow, I didn't know people were still replying to my forum post! Great to me you all! I've sent a friend request to all of you! =)

And by that I mean "Great to MEET you all!" Oops!