Appetizers for a beer tour

Options
cmk9191
cmk9191 Posts: 23 Member
Hi all,
I will be saving my calories for this Saturday :drinker: We are going on a beer tour. Any good ideas for mobile appetizers or snacks to bring?

Thanks!

Replies

• melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Pickle dip and crackers. (its not healthy) Cut up pickles, corned beef, and mix in cream cheese. Eat with ritz crackers. Num Num!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    If you wanted something healthy you could have fresh motzerella, basil, and tomatoe on a toothpick. Throw them in a bowl and put some balsamic vinager on them.
  • cmk9191
    Options
    If you wanted something healthy you could have fresh motzerella, basil, and tomatoe on a toothpick. Throw them in a bowl and put some balsamic vinager on them.

Those both sound like great ideas, thanks!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Had to dig up my football tailgate recipe...Here is a tasty one that is NOT low cal but sure is delicious!

>>>Sausage & Cream Cheese Crescents<<<

16 oz sausage cooked and crumbled
    8 oz cream cheese softened
    2 cans of crescent rolls

Mix sausage and cream cheese together. Separate rolls into triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise. Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto each roll and roll up. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.

======================

Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies is a hit every time.
  • bfitgirl
    bfitgirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    olives - fresh with stone if possible as you won't be popping them in your mount so quickly when you have to remove the stone!
  • CEThornton
    Options
    Love doing this for parties!!
    you can also do put melon, prosciutto, and maybe feta (usually just melon and prosciutto) on skewers/toothpick and drizzle with Balsamic
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate and pretzels - no joke! Simple yes - but AWESOME! We did a beer sampling party recently. These two just go so well with different beers :) Have a great time!
  • beccamh
    beccamh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The last beer tasting I did I saw a ton of people with pretzel necklaces. They strung mini pretzals on string and tied it around their neck- leaves two hands open for more beer! I would also probably bring some string cheese and an apple. :)
  • cmk9191
    Options
    The last beer tasting I did I saw a ton of people with pretzel necklaces. They strung mini pretzals on string and tied it around their neck- leaves two hands open for more beer! I would also probably bring some string cheese and an apple. :)

That's a cool idea, all these great ideas.. thanks!