Complete Nutrition Tone Clinical

Options
I'm looking for anyone who had used the Tone line from Complete Nutrition.

If you haven't used it, please don't bash this topic with why you shouldn't used fat burners and pills. That isn't the point ofc this message.

I want to know if anyone has used it. Our had used their product "PrimeDrive" and what your experience was.

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I haven't used that line you are referring to however I do use a fat burner while cutting.

Just warning you, they make very little difference. Probably burn around 25-75 calories, however if you can afford it at 50 extra calories a day this can help you lose an extra half a pound a month.
  • MagonElizabeth
    Options
    I use the CTS 360 and Tone together, both from Complete Nutrition. The CTS 360 gives me noticeable energy and really suppresses my appetite...I would have never thought an appetite suppressant would work for me, but this really does. It forces me to eat the proper portions and nothing more, which is very helpful! Like I said, I take the Tone alongside the CTS 360 as instructed by the salesman, so I have no idea what the Tone is doing or if it is really doing anything. I don't notice any kind of difference if I accidentally forget it...I had a gift card and thought "what the heck, I'll try it" I would definitely buy the CTS 360 again....probably not the Tone.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for anyone who had used the Tone line from Complete Nutrition.

If you haven't used it, please don't bash this topic with why you shouldn't used fat burners and pills. That isn't the point ofc this message.

I want to know if anyone has used it. Our had used their product "PrimeDrive" and what your experience was.

Thank you in advance.

I'm not bashing your topic, I'd like to legitimately ask why you are considering using them.

My husband did try one of their full lines a few years ago for nearly a year with absolutely no results.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I never understand why people post in a public forum and then try to limit the responses they are going to get ….

OP - if you just want to hear what you wan to hear, then why don't you just read the testimonials on their website?

My two cents - diet pills/fat buyers are not going to teach you the kinds of habits that are going to result in long term weight loss. Unless, or course, you are planning to use them for life.

Here is my unsolicited advice.

create a 500 calorie per day deficit.
    don't restrict any foods; eat 80% healthy and 20% whatever you want = ice cream, cookies, pizza,etc.
    exercise/work out
    set your macros to 40%p, 30%f, 30% C….
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I never understand why people post in a public forum and then try to limit the responses they are going to get ….

OP - if you just want to hear what you wan to hear, then why don't you just read the testimonials on their website?

My two cents - diet pills/fat buyers are not going to teach you the kinds of habits that are going to result in long term weight loss. Unless, or course, you are planning to use them for life.

don't restrict any foods; eat 80% healthy and 20% whatever you want = ice cream, cookies, pizza,etc.
    exercise/work out

so much THIS. But at first I thought you said 500 calorie per day diet! I almost freaked out, but I recovered. :laugh:
  • ndj1979
    Options

exercise/work out

so much THIS. But at first I thought you said 500 calorie per day diet! I almost freaked out, but I recovered. :laugh:

LOL …I may have been sick the past few days…but the fever did not melt my brain …I promise….
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,901 Member
    Options
    First of all, I would like to thank you all for your feedback. I appreciate all of your insights.

I am considering using them as part of a cutting phase for assisting with losing a body fat percentage or two (or to just go down 1-2cm in my overall 3 site caliper reading ). I'm lifting heavy 4 days a week presently and using Hiit training for cardio with a day's rest (7 day rotation).

From what I have read in the Bodybuilding forum sites, it seems that Fat Burners are used just prior to competition. I had read the testimonials but, wanted to hear from actual people.

Again, thank you all for your responses. I greatly appreciate it.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    First of all, I would like to thank you all for your feedback. I appreciate all of your insights.

I am considering using them as part of a cutting phase for assisting with losing a body fat percentage or two (or to just go down 1-2cm in my overall 3 site caliper reading ). I'm lifting heavy 4 days a week presently and using Hiit training for cardio with a day's rest (7 day rotation).

From what I have read in the Bodybuilding forum sites, it seems that Fat Burners are used just prior to competition. I had read the testimonials but, wanted to hear from actual people.

are you planning on entering a competition?

You do realize that once you stop using the fat burners, that the weight will come back, right? And more than likely it will not be fat lost but just water weight….you could accomplish the same thing by just cutting your carbs down to like 25 grams a day for three to four days….
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options

ndj1979 is right on the money. For your goals, 1-2% cut in BF is so little that you'll just be wasting your money bc you can do all this with diet alone or an increase in workout intensity.

FYI, try not to get wrapped up in what competitors do prior to a show. It's a whole different ball game. Plus many don't use them for the purpose you're intending; it's mainly for the energy effects some feel the give because they're so depleted.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I used them briefly and do not recommend them whatsoever. They did not change any of my results other than making me feel sick and negatively impacted my workouts.
  • rlynnehawk
    rlynnehawk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I use Alli which is approved by the FDA and works with natural enzymes in your body to prevent your digestive system from absorbing some of the fat calories you eat. You still need to eat a reasonably low fat diet and exercise. It does speed up weight loss and I know of several GREAT success stories. You still need to watch calories and stay active, though.
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I used one called Addicor from Katalyst. It is a thermogenic/appetite suppressant. I only used 1-2 a day. They are potent, lots of caffeine in them. I liked them to help curb cravings when I began changing my eating habits. They are also slightly diuretic. You may want to check them out. I really like a lot of that companies products.