Seeking new friends for motivation!

Options
I'm a 27 yo mother of 2 looking for friends that log daily! I had plenty of friends but half of them either deactivated their account or dont log in any more and I could really use some support! Feel free to add me! Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just started to do it 3 weeks ago, but I log in daily. You can add me to your list of friends.
  • Nickih4619093
    Nickih4619093 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here, back after a long hiatus but currently logging food and exercise and plan to keep doing so till I reach goal! Low carbing and exercising daily!
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends as well. Some of mine log regularly and some don't. Feel free to add me or read my profile first.
  • steph0315
    steph0315 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me - I log daily.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I log daily and am very active. I just cancelled my 2+ year old account to start fresh (last Sunday) to rebuild my food list.
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want I have 2 boys 2 & 4 and am active on here and exercise daily.
  • sillyshamrock11
    sillyshamrock11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I log daily and exercise regularly. Feel free to add me as well :smile:

10502468.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I log daily, I am a health and fitness coach that has lost over 30 lbs the healthy way... and I workout everyday. Please feel free anyone to add me. I am part of a large group of health and fitness coaches who have answers to numerous questions. AND lots of fun healthy recipes ;)
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log daily and try to be as active in support for my MFP pals as possible. The mutual support is a great motivator. Feel free to add me to your list of friends! We're all in this together :-)
  • shanazing
    shanazing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! I log daily, and would love any input as well! :) Feel free to add me!
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too, everyone can add me :)
  • meggieyoucandoit
    Options
    Hi, my name is megan.. this is my first time on here.. so maybe we can become friends that would be great.. we could encourage each other, and support one another.. friends are a wonderful thing when you need help loosing weight..:happy:
  • meggieyoucandoit
    Options
    love to be friends how do you add
  • The_Sandra
    The_Sandra Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily logger, regular exerciser, mama-to-three here. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 days new after a long hiatus. Will be logging daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in monday-friday (i'm working on getting better on weekends).
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me....I live here....:)
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • DaddyBeejay
    Options
    Request on it's way! And anyone else that like to add me....feel free!
  • aditya2491
    aditya2491 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D