Struggling :(

Options
I have done so well for 12 weeks, lost 67 LBS, now i am down, Hungry,:mad: snacking and feel like crying :(. Anyone else go through this?:mad:

Replies

• kdeaner
    kdeaner Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Was doing fine until Thanksgiving. Now I can't stop eating.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I am so sad, crying, breaking down, not working out with same intensity :(
  • healthysolutions
    Options
    Wow, you said you lost 67 pounds in 12 weeks-that is 5.5 pounds a week. That is amazing, I can tell you are determined and strong. That is very fast weight loss. It is a lot for the body. How many calories a day are you eating? How much are you exercising?
  • Dlibo1013
    Options
    I hired a personal trainer, she has me doing all these funky workouts. I exercise everyday about an hour. elliptical, weights and i am suppsoed to eat 2,000 calories spread out through five meals. i was religious about it. Amazed at the results. Now i am down, snacking, not working out with intensity :(
  • Dlibo1013
    Options
    everything she has me do works two things. So if i am doing curls i have to stand one one foot with leg bent. So i work my arms and thigh at same time. My neck went from 22 to 18, belly from 56 to 48. I was tall and thin, a basketball player, I soooooooo want to see the old me :( I am making great progress but scared to death i might be slipping. Part of me wants to e mail her and say forget tomorrow :(
  • amakenm
    amakenm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's OK!.

Dunno where you live, but winter,,, shorter days reduces serotonin in our brains, the cold,,,, makes it harder to get out, exercise, and crave carbs,,, and then the holiday food,,,, eh!

So I think, it's a tough time for everyone. Realize it for what it is, and don't be so tough on yourself.

That being said,,,,, "shake the dust of of your feet, don't look back".

It takes a little "step up" in "the game", but "giving in" to all that, just makes us more depressed, and shakes our will.

You know what you need to do. DO IT! Start now! Don't wait!
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    Look at what you achieved! :D You definately CAN DO IT ! :) Just stand up and start exercising. Once you are started, its easier. Plus, the more you move (exercising, walking, skating, whatever...) the less time you have to get bored and think about eating... ;)