Seeking new friends for motivation!

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsdjmunoz
    mrsdjmunoz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want I am looking for motivation also I am on here almost every day and I am on a mission to lose weight . I need encouragement! :)
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    242 days & counting! Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • illianjay
    illianjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!

I'm a mom of four girls, all four and under. it's HARD to take time for yourself and workout (at least for me!)

let's do it!
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily. Feel free to add me!
  • reneekw09
    reneekw09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Looking for a great support group! :)
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. Add me if you like :)
  • jdrizzy22
    Options
    I'm a dad, trying to lose weight and keep it off. I just logged back in today. Add me if you like, look for some positive friends
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm logging food and exercise daily. Mother of 2 girls, soon to be 6 & 8 years old. Feel free to add me too! I can use the motivation and support.
  • terriehill1
    terriehill1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I log daily. I'm quite a bit older than you, but I will encourage you.
  • mooseschultz
    Options
    Hey everyone. Just started last week and am enjoying the logging. Always good to have support and offer support and motivation. I am a diabetic so really want to turn my life around. So far so good, sugars are in range most of the time. Feel free to add me if you want. Good luck!

Mark
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey anyone can feel free to add if they are looking for motivation or someone to talk to
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I usually log daily, I may miss a day on the weekend but I coach multiple sports so Saturdays are usually a wash for me. I’ve been a member since 6 Jan and I love the site it has really made a difference for me. I was killing myself with a bad diet; log EVERYTHING that you put in your mouth. If you do that and you keep under your daily target you’ll do great. Just so you know, if I see you slipping I’ll call you out. So your choice, you can add me, I’ll be a supporter but I will keep on you!
    BTW, I ok with adding anyone.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily. Seeking all the friends and motivation I can get!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily.