How many do you have per day?

Options

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get down to 1 a day.... but so far I'm still having 2. It's still better than the 5-6 I was having a day :wink:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 depends on if I get a tims or not and the size of that one...
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I don't like coffee.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    One. I started with just one a day a few years ago (full-time student with 2 children, one being 9 months when I started so coffee was a staple). Then I went up to NEEDING 2 per day. (From Tim Horton's I'd get a large triple-triple, then down to a medium double double, now I get a medium 2 cream 1 sugar - because Tim's is gross lol)

Now I'm back down to one, without sugar, just cream (home-brewed), and in the afternoon where my coffee would be, I have white tea.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Zero gyros Robert de Niro
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I usually make my morning coffee and fill up the pot to "5 cups" then drink it all over a cpl hours or so. Then I may get another coffee later in the day...iced with milk and cream.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Two at home before I go to work, two in my office in the morning, and usually one in the afternoon
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I generally have 24-32 oz of coffee in the morning, have unsweetened iced tea and water during the remainder of the day and then a large glass of water and lastly a cup of chamomile tea before bed.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    none, I've never liked the stuff. I'm caffeine free :)

I'm sorry for ya :bigsmile: I drink anywhere between 2-4 cups of coffee each day depending on how my day goes. It feels so good to start the day with coffee!

Andworking out right after drinking coffee ahs produced some of my best workouts for sure!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    My travel mug...which is roughly 2 cups every morning.
  • ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    18 oz. (i.e. 1 full travel mug)
  • LittleMissYoYo
    LittleMissYoYo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I drink around 4 cups a day :O xxxxx
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    2-3

pots.
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So, I am proud to say I have cut back on my diet soda DRAMATICALLY!!. Now that being said, I have upped my coffee intake from 1 to three medium cups a day. I feel awful if I don't. Probably a caffine withdrawl in combination with a desk job. But, I drink my coffee black, so I don't worry too much about it :)
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    1-2 a day. I was at 4-5. Decided to add Green Tea and cut back on the coffee. Keep in mind I was taking Large Triple Triple's (Tim's in Canada)

That is a lot of sugar/cream. I changed to black, but I do miss my double double.
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Two mugs when I get up (equal 3.5 cups total) with sugar free creamer, then water the rest of my day. I love my coffee first thing in my day, although it takes me about an hour to drink it and it's not usually before noon when I have it!
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Usually 3-4 cups a day, either black or with a little stevia.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    None, other than an occasional mocha at Starbucks. I'm not a coffee fan.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    1 or 2 in the morning and then i switch over to green tea.
  • TheyCallMeMISTERChace
    Options
    Zero. Never touch the stuff.
    Never. In my life. Seriously.